Animation

RauLWalker

I could not find a video about making animation with İdecad. Is there such a video on the site or did I not find it?

No not. You can find technical information on this subject in the sections related to animation in your architecture manual and rendering user manual.

I reviewed the book, but your program does not support animation. It creates 480 frames to get 1 jpg. It takes 2400 frames to make animation from 5 cameras, and the program does not support it.

1 jpg is 1 square. For an animation of 2400 frames (if you are going to create it in jpg files format), it is necessary to create 2400 separate jpg files. You can adjust the total number of frames and duration of the animation to be created according to your wish from the animation settings. If you have trouble rendering the animation as a jpg sequence, create it in avi format.

Sir, it would be great if you could at least give some information about how we can make animation in a written way, even if there is no video lesson.

It's like I solved the animation more or less. My current problem is that I couldn't figure out how to move cars and people, or is there such a thing in ide animation, thank you in advance for the answer...

I could not find the animation toolbar in idecad architecture 7 and 8. I would appreciate if you specify which menu tabs..

animosyon ide architecture 7 and 8 do not exist? animation ide architecture 7 and 8 do not exist I guess or I could not find it :S

Hello, Animation is available in ideCAD Render program. You can prepare animation by transferring your project to ideCAD Render. Take it easy, good work..

Hello, You can access ideCAD Render and create animation with Tools/Rendering/Export to ideCAD Render, Good work.

Back