AN ERROR I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!

emrebagdu

While working in ide static 6, I am constantly encountering an error. I could not understand why. The instruction at address 0x7c900f2b referred to memory address 0x00030007. The memory could not be read. It gives an error , and when I cancel, the project closes.

Happened to me too and it's caused by the computer. Because it doesn't happen only in idecad program. I overcame this problem when I also selected 'alternative mesh analysis' in the analyses. Maybe it will work for you too...

In
"emrebagdu":3hip52ew" said:
I keep getting an error like this while working in static 6. I couldn't understand why. The instruction at 0x7c900f2b referenced memory address 0x00030007. The memory could not be read. gives an error ok And when I say cancel, the project closes.
Does this problem occur randomly, at any time or while executing certain commands. If you can explain in more detail, maybe we can reach a result..

"emrebagdu":836cd6gz" said:
while working on the project, it pops up suddenly, when I say yes or no, the project closes.
If the error message appears at the same step each time, it is important that you define the order of operations. ... It would be much easier for us to review if you could specify the order of operations.

"HakanŞahin":3amnabpp" said:
"emrebagdu":3amnabpp" said:
it pops up while working on the project, and when I say yes or no, the project closes.
If the error message appears at the same step every time, it is important that you define the order of operations. 1. I clicked right. 2. I drew this, etc... If you can specify the order of operations, it will be very easy for us to examine.
It is very difficult for me to specify it, but I think it is not a program-related situation because it gives the same error in other programs. thank you for your attention

Back