Advantages of Idecad or Idecad and Others

mimsta

1. Most importantly, Ease of Use 2. Architectural Static Integration 3. Completely in Turkish 4. Continuously Developed 5............. *What we want to have in idecad even if it is in other programs: let's share

5) General analysis infrastructure 6) Being a corporate company. Having R&D - Technical support - Promotion - Customer relations departments 7) Own CAD interface 8) Each user can customize the program according to his/her own usage

You have opened a good topic, thank you... "what I want in other programs and Ide also" *stirrup option (which I think will be in version 6), different types of stirrups, especially when choosing double stirrups, there are options that vary according to the places of attachment...etc. .. *I would like the mirroring option to be active while entering the project on the static screen as well as the CAD editor... *After the analysis, especially after the fundamental analysis, I would like to see a color spectrum on the screen and the state of the stresses in this spectrum... *according to the reinforcement diameters in the last part of the metering scale to give the total amount of reinforcement as well as the totals... *again, a cost sheet can be placed at the end of the quantity sheet... for example; enter the unit price of iron... enter the unit price of concrete... enter the unit price of the formwork... I think it will be very useful in terms of cost calculation if a ruler is presented. *reports point displacements in V5 according to node points, but more clearly reporting which node belongs to which element... As for the "advantages of ide"... there is no need to write much, the most precious thing is time. .. especially after version 5, it has managed to remain a dynamic program with constant updates and it has given us the most precious thing "time" with its ease of use.... I believe; It is a program that will fix the shortcomings that I know or do not know as soon as possible... I would like to thank the whole team for putting this program at our service...

Back