ADD GOOGLE.MAPS TO RENDER SECTION

ergun

First of all, thank you to everyone who contributed to our program, ARZU HANIM OR LEVENTBEY, my mandatory requests and expectations are in the new version! I would like Google Maps to be added to the RENDER section. We show the general formation of the building at the end of the project by assembling its situation on the land at the end of rendering, we call it (Volet Paysager) we have to show the render output in the field. It would be different. Since it is not, I have to use various photo merging programs, personally! I don't know what the situation is in the country. b) creating a space by scanning the line mode of any space picture, rendering it by giving material color and properties, and creating a project! I think I wanted a lot; (indoor or outdoor) c) there is still no vertical arch-hound formation in the architectural section, I don't know if it's hard to add; In the previous versions, the circle was colon scanned. In our last version, you removed the scan. While the innovation was coming, this style was personally beautiful. I am against the removal of an image and I am uncomfortable with the removal of the interactive camera. not cool. d) Would it be possible to provide a more active and easy automatic 3D NAVIGATION IN THE PROJECT? The customer wants to see 3D while making a presentation. e) I haven't had the opportunity to statically work on adding wood formation and calculations to the steel section! Just like Xsteel! We now use wood in large warehouse stocking style structures; BEST REGARDS

Hello, "b) any space picture line mode, scanning method, creating the space, rendering the material, color and creating the project! I think I wanted a lot; (indoor or outdoor)" Your request could not be understood. c) You can make an arch using the route command and the extended object. If your request is different, please specify. c) Orbit-based new camera movement is more practical than the interactive camera and is an up-to-date technology used by other software. Could you be using it wrong? d) If you are not going to record, you can use flight mode from the right-click menu for real time navigation. If you are talking about convenience in recorded animation; animation possibilities were developed and included in ideCAD Architecture exe in 9 versions. Good work

the program is excellent, I do not criticize, I request, maybe there is, but there is no GOOGLE.MAP; application on the land, that is, we are creating a plan de masse -volet shareholder. When you enter the address of the project, it gives the land directly in the render section and we place the building on the land in the specified condition and render and finish it. We need to use more than one different program for rendering, it would be very different if there was such an add-on in the render Thank you very much! i just saw it, nice and great idea formation ! UNBREAKABLE / You carry the program in the form of an indoor photo, the program scanner is making a presentation in line mode, rendering with a new creation based on the color and type request with metarial assignment! The customer gives a photo or I want a formation in amateur status (kitchen, etc., the variety changes, I added this photo to that. ) says, you are scanning in the architectural program, you are making a rendering by assigning metareial various colors from the render section. I mean, I hope it's understood, we don't have it in our system right now! you scan this photo, it gives a program in line mode without the need to redraw it, you get a Render by making corrections! I wanted to say. b) yes, I use it very poorly, you are right! New regulations are difficult to adapt to old habits, I think the interactive camera was more appropriate! c) I have a lot to add interior wall types exterior plaster types (you will say here you can see it in the façade part, I'm not talking about fuga etc. We need to show the details of the material used on the exterior in the sections, for example, this exterior wall plaster) ! wall types prepared with external wall internal insulation ! The wall types to be added to the combined metarial wall types will also have an effect on the current quantity! THE MATERIAL USED IN THE FLOOR AUTOMATICALLY GIVES THE TYPE OF MATERIALS USED IN THE PROGRAM WHAT IS USED, NO DETAILS FOR THE PLASTER, but the gaps are the same as in the PHOTO! The wall thickness should be left free. I want to change the insulated wall from the outside by 15 cm. my expectations. MAYBE THERE ARE DIFFERENT ORGANIZATIONS. WE HAVE TO GIVE DETAILS. I ALWAYS PREPARE THE PROGRAM MYSELF SPECIALLY. Best regards

Back