About Slab Thickness

siromar

One of the most beautiful features in ide 6 is the floor thickness and deflection control, but I think there are some mistakes or if I am wrong, please correct it. While defining the fringe on the last floor, I defined a 3 by 3 slab and gave a tiling thickness of 15 cm (only the deflection calculation and the min. so that it gives height ) but ide said that floor working in double direction instead of console and did not calculate deflection. I wanted to ask why, is it my fault or is it something that was skipped in the program?

Hello. Check the operation of the calculation axles defined in that slab. 1- Click "Reinforced concrete account axis edit". 2- Click on the account axis in the direction you think of as the console. 3- In the dialog that opens, set the operating mode of that axis as "console". The program normally recognizes tiles with empty 3 sides as consoles, but I think there is a different position in your system. If you want, you can forward the project to technical support. Good work...

Back