About slab stress control calculation

AtalayKivanc

Good day , I am having a problem with the report part of a project that I have completed reinforced concrete . The relevant municipality stated that they would like to see the 'slab stress control' account in the report section. However , although I select the slab tension control in the selection section , I cannot see it in the report section . I would be glad if you help. Good work
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"AtalayKivanc":24tpmnf5" said:
Good afternoon , I am having a problem with the report part of a project whose reinforced concrete I have finished. The relevant municipality stated that they want to see the 'slab stress control' account in the report section. However, although I select slab stress control in the selection section, I cannot see it in the report section I would appreciate your help. Good work
Hello, Slab stress control is done in the analysis according to the "Semi-rigid diaphragm" method. The solution was made according to the full rigid diaphragm method in the project. In this case, the slab stress control is not performed. Solve your project with the "Semi-rigid diaphragm" method Good work

"Levent Özpak":1wadn7ek" said:
"AtalayKivanc":1wadn7ek" said:
Good afternoon, I am having a problem with the report part of a project that I have finished concrete. The relevant municipality stated that they would like to see the 'slab stress control' account in the report section. However , although I select the slab tension control in the selection section , I cannot see it in the report section . I would be glad if you help. Good work
Hello, Slab stress control is done in the analysis according to the "Semi-rigid diaphragm" method. In the project, a solution was made according to the fully rigid diaphragm method. In this case, slab stress control is not performed. Solve your project with the "Semi-rigid diaphragm" method Good work
Thank you Mr. Levent, you have been very helpful.

Back