about idecad kipper custom

civil27_30

mrhb friends, I'm trying to follow the idecad forum whenever I find time, and I would have a question for you, the masters. When we do any structural analysis in idecad, the number of kilts is exaggerated. I wonder how we can reduce the number of kilts. For example, the number of kippers in a column gives a width of 240, this number is too many. I can give you many examples like this, my friends, I wonder if there is a solution for this, with my respect

I understand you, Mr. Levent, when we solve the same project in another static program, the same column gives the same project with the same size, but the number of kippers is much less. Is there a method from idecad plus Mr. Levent, because we are experiencing difficulties in practice, my respects

"civil27_30":2j39apg0" said:
I understand you, Mr. Levent, when we solve the same project in another static program, the same column gives the same project with the same size, but the number of kippers is much less. Is there any method from idecad plus levent, because we are experiencing difficulties in implementation
There is no special method to reduce the number of cross-ties since the relevant regulations are applied. The most important factor affecting the number of cross-tie is the spacing of the stirrups.

"civil27_30":23o2stcs" said:
levent bey, the longer the stirrup spacing, the less crossties does he throw or is there a typo in your writing
There is no typo. When the stirrup spacing increases, the number of stirrups and accordingly the number of crossties You can examine the relevant regulation articles. If there is a point that is not understood, you can also contact by phone.

Back