about free modeling

busecavuslar

If anyone knows, I would be very grateful if someone could help me, I would like to design a cabinet or washbasin, how free modeling is done, I couldn't find it in a clear explanation.

"busecavuslar":1fxaqdsx" said:
If anyone knows, I would be very grateful if someone could help me, how free modeling is done, how to design a cabinet or sink, I could not find a clear explanation of how these are made
Hello, 3D geometric object floating toolbar when you click the box icon on the upper fixed toolbar It will open. You can make 3d modeling with the help of these commands. If you send a drawing, section or image of the object you will design, we can help you in more detail. Good work...

I want to model the sections in the picture, I want to translate the individual drawers, shelf sections and all of them in 3D myself.

"busecavuslar":s4gxgc3o" said:
I want to model the sections in the picture. I want to convert all the drawers and shelf compartments one by one to 3D myself. I would appreciate it if you could explain it to me....
Hello, If you are not going to see the interior shelves on the stage, you can use a single box and the back of the cover. Use the box command again for the front parts, enter the box settings to round the door edge and activate the fillet option. You can enter a fillet value according to the door thickness and roundness value. For cabinet handles, create the handle section with the help of a 2-dimensional object.( Closed) there must be an area) Click the box command and select the extended object command in the floating toolbar. Select the section you created and right click. Enter the settings of the 3d object you created and change the height, elevation value in its properties according to your project. Select the spherical coordinate as the extension direction and the rotation angle x Enter its value as 90. This will z-plane the object you created. you will turn it around. You can also create handles by changing the parametric values of the tube command. A kitchen cabinet similar to the drawing on the print screen you sent attached was created with 3d geometric object commands. Good work..

Back