3D window display issue

lastpainter

Hello there; . I encountered a problem that started later in 8.61, which was not present when I first installed it. While working, the 3D screen appears while the mouse cursor is on it, but when I move the mouse, the image disappears. How to solve this big problem, I installed it again and again, it didn't happen a few times, I don't think I clicked on a different place, please can you help me Thanks...

Hi, Problems with the Perspective display are usually caused by the video card. For solution; 1) Run the program in high performance video card mode. (The laptop may have integrated and external video cards. You need to activate the external video card for the program in the video card settings.) 2) Update your video card. If the problem is not resolved, you can call our Bursa or Istanbul offices for detailed information. Good work.

I'm using 8.61 now I'm having problems. While working, the 3D screen appears while the mouse cursor is on, but when I move the mouse, the image disappears. Why is my graphics card installed with the latest version of geforce GTX 970 upgrade.

Hello, While running the program, after clicking the program, click the run with graphics processor-high processor video card option in the right-click menu to run it. If you can't get a result like this, download the latest version of your video card driver. Take it easy, good work

I'm using a RTX 3070 video card, I'm having the same problem, I'm using ideCAD v10 version. There is no option to run with graphics processor anyway, I only run it with graphics card. My processor is ryzen 5 3600 how can i solve this problem. I have the latest driver for my video card.

Back