3D Display problem

eissenhover

Hello, while the demo version is running smoothly, I cannot use the 3D screen in the licensed version, the screen flickers-freezes-darks, I can't figure out the reason, I would be very grateful if you could help.

Hello, this problem does not happen in the demo version, I live in the licensed version. My problem still continues, I filled out the membership form in the technical support portal, but I did not receive a return mail, the graphic designer option does not appear in my shortcut. Unfortunately, when I call your corporate contact numbers, I am constantly told to create a registration from the portal. Since I can't reach anyone in terms of technical support, I am writing to the forum as a last resort.

"eissenhover":3oujugx9" said:
Hi, this problem does not happen in the demo version, I am experiencing it in the licensed version. My problem still persists, I filled out the membership form on the technical support portal, but I did not receive a response mail, there is no graphic designer option in my shortcut. Unfortunately, when I call your corporate contact numbers I am constantly being told to register from the portal.As I cannot reach anyone in terms of technical support, I am writing to the forum as a last resort.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"eissenhover":lvp5bask" said:
Hi, this problem does not happen in the demo version, I live in the licensed version. My problem still persists, I filled out the membership form on the technical support portal, but I did not receive a response mail, there is no graphic designer option in my shortcut. Unfortunately, when I call your corporate contact numbers I am constantly being told to register from the portal. Since I cannot reach anyone in terms of technical support, I am writing to the forum as a last resort. If you have a problem, you can contact the Bursa office.

Back