When Will ideCAD Static Demo Be Released?

Altuğ

Dear Sir, You said that the demo of the program will be released with the new year. When will you publish it? Best regards...

Mr. Altuğ, we said that the demo of the program will be released in the first quarter of 2009, it will be released with the v6.0050 version at the beginning of March.

Hello, we are about to arrive in mid-March, will the demo be released soon? I don't want to make my purchase decision without seeing the new version of the ide. Thanks.

"hasankara":3ge61huh" said:
Hi, we are about to arrive in mid-March, will the demo be released soon? I don't want to make my purchase decision without seeing the new version of the ide. Thank you.
You don't have to wait for the demo, if you call Bursa office, you can go there You can get a timed lock so you can use 6 one to one and make your decision accordingly... Good work..

The demo and version 6.0050 are fixed, final tests and fixes are being made now. We are planning to release it next week.

Greetings, I write the topics I want to learn in articles, and I would be happy if I get answers in the same way. 1) When will the IDE 6 version be completed (within the version 6 features you specified on your site) When will we be able to fully use these features. We've been waiting for about a year. 2 ) Will there be a floor limitation in the projects we will do in Ide 6 version? Because there is a subject that is talked about in the market and that university professors constantly talk about; local static programs give erroneous results in the analysis of multi-storey buildings. It is said that it would be correct to solve multi-level projects with Sap2000 or Staadpro. If a solution can be made without floor limitation in ide 6 version, for example, can you solve a 50-60-storey building in Idecad and sap2000 and compare the results, and I would be very happy if you add the data to the site. 3 ) Do you plan to create a Project pool to set an example for us and show what can be done in Idecad, if so when. Because there are currently no projects in the Project repository. 4 ) Will we be able to analyze all kinds of structures (reinforced concrete and steel building type structures) that can be made in the Sap2000 program with the IDE 6 version (except dam, bridge...) 5) Will there be a ready-made truss macro for steel roofs in the new version? 6) Will there be a honeycomb beam? Thank you in advance everyone.

May I know what features are on the site or not? What I see is only the drawings of tunnel formwork projects, but also the drawings of curtains and polygon curtains.

"zeki78":2a2c3q32" said:
Greetings I am writing about the topics I want to learn in bullet points, and I will be happy if I get answers in the same way. 1) When will the IDE 6 version be completed (within the version 6 features you specified on your site) When will we be able to fully use these features. About 1 We have been waiting for years. 2) Will there be a floor limitation in the projects we will do in the IDE 6 version. Because there is a subject that is talked about in the market and that university professors constantly talk about, domestic static programs give incorrect results in the analysis of multi-storey structures. It is said that it would be correct to solve multi-storey projects with Sap2000 or Staadpro. If If a solution can be made without floor limitation in ide 6 version, for example, can you solve a 50-60-floor building in Idecad and sap2000 and compare the results and if you add the data to the site, I would be very happy. 3) Do you plan to create a project pool to set an example for us and show what can be done in Idecad we say when you think. Because there are currently no projects in the Project repository. 4 ) Will we be able to analyze all kinds of structures (reinforced concrete and steel building type structures) that can be made in the Sap2000 program with the IDE 6 version (except dam, bridge...) 5) Will there be a ready-made truss macro for steel roofs in the new version? 6) Will there be a honeycomb beam? Thanks in advance, take it easy everyone.
1) If you are talking about version 6.0050, every new feature we add now is new possibilities added apart from this list. As a shortcoming, sec. As cassabotanic wrote, the new colon application scheme is currently in development, but will not be in version 6.0050. ideCAD version 6 was released on November 17 with version 6.0010, so it has been in use for about 4 months. 2) There was never a floor limitation in ideCAD Static program. If a claim is made, the person making the claim is responsible for proving that claim. As I wrote above, the demo program will be released soon and there will be no limitations except for printing including saving the project, you can do the controls you mentioned for your peace of mind. When the demo program is released, we will share a high-rise building analysis example and its comparison with the SAP2000 program on the forum. 3) The project pool was created at the request of our users to share their projects and exchange information, but unfortunately it was not popular. 4-5-6) "For now" you will be able to build all kinds of reinforced concrete structures. The analysis module for steel, wood and general elements will be given to 6 users in the future within updates, but the exact date is not known. We are currently focusing on speeding up and facilitating the reinforced concrete project process of our users...

Will you upload the demo online today? Well, the weekend has come. We are looking forward. Best regards...

Altuğ Bey, we will publish the new version and demo when it is ready, it's almost time, be patient a little more.

Back