various questions

Ali AVCI

In the attached project; 1-I could not make the columns and beams and walls into a single material on the exterior. I couldn't do what is explained in the building information modeling video 2- I want to put the rafters 90 degrees in the y-direction of the irregular roof. I couldn't do it 3-I couldn't find the transparency rate of the balcony glass. I wanted to reduce it. I couldn't. 4-Is there a video of 3d writing on the facade 5-Is there tiles on the floor plan for the presentation: How can I give a laminate flooring pattern? It doesn't work with scanning, thanks, good work, the file is too big, the maximum given size is 4 mib. I couldn't send it, I compressed it, it didn't work again Ali AVCI

Hello Mr. Ali, For the material continuity of the objects on the exterior; Click the Visualization/Planar Texture Overlay command. Select the surfaces on which the material is to be edited. Click the right mouse button and select the End selection line. Specify the starting point for texture overlay. Place display arrows by clicking the left mouse button according to the direction of view on the plan screen. The Texture Overlay Parameters window opens automatically. After the necessary settings are made, the texture editing process on the selected surfaces is completed by pressing the OK button. (Training video:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Back