Typical Beam and Bidirectional Threaded Flooring

ganymede

1-) Some toothed floors may be adjacent to more than one toothed floor. In this case, since we can only determine 1 typical beam, we receive a warning in the form of "incorrect definition of tooth continuity" from other floors in geometry control. Does this situation have any significance in calculations or quantity? 2-) Should we make the consoles in the double direction in the systems with gear upholstery in the double direction? Does it matter if consoles with floor width <70 cm are necessarily unidirectional threaded flooring? Some tiles are one-way gear or plaque; is there any harm in laying some of them bidirectional threaded? 3-) I'm asking because it's a topic that I can't find a clear answer in the forum. -Is cassette tiling the same thing as double threaded slabs? Should we choose "Beamed or Cassette Slabs" for flooring type when we lay gears in double direction? -Is it possible for tooth spacings to be more than 70 cm according to the regulation in double-sided gear floors? If the aim is to distribute the floor load equally to the side beams, why do we have to make the tooth spacing in both directions equal in order to distribute the load equally, while the load is not evenly distributed in non-square floor forms? Isn't this illogical? In the long direction max. 70, shouldn't we be able to do more than 70 in the short direction?

"ganymede":ozc1t5b0" said:
1-) Some toothed slabs may be adjacent to more than one toothed slab. In this case, since we can only identify 1 typical beam, we receive a warning as "incorrect tooth continuity definition" from other slabs in the geometry check. Does it matter in calculations or quantity?
Typical thread definition affects reinforcement design, drawing and quantity. If continuous slabs are defined as rib-rib objects, you can already define 2 typical threads in 2 directions. Continuous slabs, in one direction toothed tiling and bidirectional tiling are both defined by the cassette object and one typical tooth can be specified for the cassette objects in both directions.In this case, first the typical tooth continuity with the 1st adjacent tiling is obtained, the drawing is taken, then the 2nd tooth with the specify typical tooth command. The slab continuity with the adjacent slab can be provided and the drawing can be taken for that typical tooth.For the quantity, you can use the most optimum typical tooth continuity and number. b0"]2-) Should we make the consoles in double direction in the systems with double direction threaded flooring? Does it matter if consoles with floor width <70 cm are necessarily unidirectional threaded flooring? [/quote] It is not clearly specified in the regulation whether these systems will be counted as bidirectional gear flooring or unidirectional gear flooring. You should decide according to the general situation of the project.
"ganymede":ozc1t5b0" said:
Some slabs with unidirectional gears or slabs, and some with bidirectional gears?
In slabs between frames, some are unidirectional geared laying and some bidirectional geared laying?[/quote] systems should be counted as unidirectional slabs in my opinion.
3-) I am asking because it is a topic that I could not find a clear answer in the forum. -Is cassette tiling in double direction the same thing?
Yes, unidirectional toothed slabs are cassette object in the program or rib object. Bidirectional toothed slabs are defined by cassette object.
When we lay gears in bidirectional direction, should we choose "Beamed or Cassette Slabs" for slab type?
Yes.
-Double direction Is it possible for tooth spacing on toothed floors to be more than 70 cm according to the regulation?
Not according to TS500.
If the aim is to distribute the floor load equally to the side beams, the load will be equal in non-square floor forms. Why do we have to make the tooth spacing equal in both directions in order to distribute the load equally? Isn't this illogical? In the long direction max. 70, shouldn't we be able to do more than 70 in the short direction?
You can, but you cannot apply the TS500 gear laying conditions in this system. You must apply the conditions of the plate running in both directions. You can define the cassette system with beam-floor entities. you were previously answered by forum contributors under the heading:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I couldn't get a clear answer because there were different opinions on the previous topic. It's clear to you. Thank you so much.

Hello, in a project, how can I distinguish whether the slab is double threaded slab or bidirectional beam slab. Are double beamed floors a cassette floor? And in double-direction beamed floors, should the beams comply with the normal beam rules, such as min width 25 cm. Thank you very much in advance. In the project, gear slab was drawn in double direction, but cassette slab was selected in system selection, in this case, can cassette slab be selected? In summary, I couldn't see a clear indication that separates beamed floors running in double direction and gear floors running in double direction

Hello, The conditions for bidirectional gear flooring are given in TS 500. If the teeth created in both directions meet the conditions in TS 500, they can be entered with the cassette laying command. If not, it would be appropriate to form the cassette system with beams and floors and to comply with the conditions given in TBDY 2018. You can check the following links on the subject. Good work

Then, a different question came to my mind, but now, toothed floors working in two directions can be taken under the same class as ribbed, that is, toothed floors running in one direction. ? Shouldn't such an option be opened in the program? The reason why I say this as ribs in both directions is the condition of ductility level in ribbed floors.

Back