The project I drew in ide 7 before gave a lot of errors in ide 10.

Re: The project I drew in ide 7 before, give a lot of errors in ide 10 Hello My Suggestions: (As main topics.) If you solved this project in version V7.022; --rigid diaphragm take, --1. and you should not have solved the 2nd basement floor by taking a rigid floor. For V10.09; --one. and the 2nd basement floor is not rigid, --It will be entered with a semi-rigid diaphragm, --It will be hollow, not cassette, --Coordinates are in the values given as templates, (Istanbul is seen.) --The ground stone may have a greater strength, TBDY2018 Since ASMOLEN structure penalizes in the regulation, you cannot solve this structure in this situation. For now, 252 errors are seen. Unver ÖZCAN

Re: The project that I drew in ide 7 before, give a lot of errors in ide 10 If I can't solve the suspension, does anyone have any suggestions on how I can pass these wide openings in the program? After all I had defined tiles as tapes m Sent via iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: The project I drew in ide 7 before, give a lot of mistakes in ide 10 Hello If this project is to be used in practice, return a beam (60/70) outside the building with a square or nearly square filled or unfilled cassette. You can add a balanced earthquake curtain in both directions. (The current distribution of the curtain is unbalanced.) Ünver ÖZCAN

Re: The project I drew in ide 7 before, give a lot of errors in ide 10 You noted that it was the project I drew in 7 versions, but your project does not save in the old regulation, it gives a lot of errors. The error is not related to ver10 alone, first of all, your project is related to the load, carrier system, etc. with the project you solved in 7. You should check the sameness.

Re: The project I drew in ide 7 before, give a lot of mistakes in ide 10 If there is something I can do or help me in this version (especially in correcting the errors in columns and beams), I would be very happy, but I needed help when there were too many mistakes . Sent via iPhone using Tapatalk

Back