stud beam

mykoyuncuins

Guys, I'm a new civil engineer. I am working in a project drawing in a Construction Company, but I can say that I do not know anything yet. My question to you is that there are places where I need to make a stud beam, I avoided them as much as I could, but I couldn't find a proper article and information about stud beams.

There is no such thing as not making a stud beam. Of course you can make a stud beam. But this should not affect the general rigidity of the building. Frames should be as complete as possible. Again, I can say that it is not a very good choice to make stud beams very close to the support. Cutting forces are too high. The regulation also mentions stud beams. In fact, while limiting the minimum width of the other beams to 25 cm, it was able to increase this up to 20 cm for the beams that step on the beam on both sides, which are described as simple beams. I think a more stud beam should be used in ribbed floors. If a beam (especially in the direction parallel to the rib) is inserted into the beams with low inertia, the system will be unnecessarily forced. In such cases, it would be best to connect the beams from column to column, since a flat ceiling is already obtained. Let's summarize one or two major mistakes made in stud beam design: First and perhaps most importantly, the height of the beam inserted into the beam whose support is the column is made higher than the carrier beam. Absolutely mistake. Another mistake is making a stud beam on an excessive number of plans, so to speak, the load is moved. Finally, many single-span beams are pierced by other beams, and the building does not form continuous axles. (especially structures originating from L, Z, U type corridors) Do not design a project like the attached picture. Don't mind what I marked, actually I should have marked all the beams.....

Oh friends! I put aside what I wrote above. I added a picture here. I put it on purpose, not just to answer the friend here, but to be a discussion topic. Interestingly, no one wrote a single line. Or are we at the end of the word?

Back