Steel purlin anchor to reinforced concrete inclined beams

M.ORAL

hello. When I define the steel purlin in the attached project, the 2 elements do not interlock with each other. I do not experience such a problem with the steel beam. Why is there such a problem even though the slope of all beams is the same? I'll be happy if you can help me.

Hello there; The purlin command is written for steel normally, enter the purlins manually with the single purlin command and define the purlin combination. To do this, first select the reinforced concrete beams, right click and select the command to create special snapping points on the line. Enter the number according to how many lovers you will enter. Then you can enter elements between special capture points with a single purlin command.

do i draw it manually? The program itself can't create a purlin union? When I define lovers, some of the lovers are united.

It was stated to you, these commands were developed for steel, so when you define, incorrect geometry may occur, which is what happens when you enter automatic purlin, and when you enter only one purlin, you cannot select reinforced concrete elements to form the joint. Therefore, in order to get the drawings for the solution, you can enter the steel beam instead of the reinforced concrete, model with the purlin and get the drawings of the connections, you need to manually draw the connection detail of one anchor to the reinforced concrete in the reinforced concrete.

Steel-reinforced concrete connection types definitely need to be considered. It is necessary for drawings even if the account report is not made. There are more combinations on this issue in the other 2 software. Frankly, we feel the lack of it.

Back