Stairs Intermediate Platform Unsupported Beam and Floor Level Error

Kdr34

Hello friends; Stairs of the building with ribbed floor It gives unsupported beam and floor level errors (I gave a negative level). Does it detect what is defined as defined, does anyone know about it? (Unfortunately, I noticed this unsupported beam error among the TBDY errors since it is a performance analysis of an old building, unfortunately) If there are different places I need to fix about the project, I would appreciate it if you could give advice.

Re: Stairs Intermediate Shelf Supportless Beam and Floor Level Line Hello, In the project you added, the left and right ends of the K39 beam at -145 elevation are not connected to any beam. It must be connected to the columns S26-S27 at the left and right ends of the beam. In addition, K113-K122 beams must be connected to S26-S27 columns. After the closed area is created, the floors should be defined by making the level arrangement from the floor settings.

Re: Stairs Intermediate Shelf Supportless Beam and Floor Level Line Hello Mr. Levent, first of all thank you for your feedback. When I went to this old building place, there is no main beam in the empty parts (like on the floor level), I checked the cantilever stud beam to the column and I couldn't see it (coring, stripping was already done, I broke it a little for this place, but I didn't want to cause much damage) He started the cm tooth from scratch and was already supported on the 20/50 deep beam, where the hollow main beam on the stair landing is connected to the floor. There are no details for the staircase part in the project. For the beams, no studs or other defined beams are shown in the plan. Is the only solution at this stage to throw stud beams there as you stated? (Even if I make a closed system as you indicated in the attached picture and discard these beams, when I want to delete the empty beams at the top, they want to detect and delete them defined with the lower ones)

Back