Sentinel License Manager version too old (H0042)

vigailker

I installed idecad on the laptop I just bought, download the 7.022 update file and run it, and this line is in front of me Sentinel LDK Protection System Sentinel License Manager version too old (H0042)

Hi, click on Start/Run. Go to the drivers/install folder under the program folder. (like C:\Program Files\ideCAD\ideCAD Static 7\Drivers\INSTALL) Type "C:\Program Files\ideCAD\ideCAD Static 7\Drivers\INSTALL\haspdinst.exe" -r -fr -kp -purge -v press enter. After the driver uninstallation is finished, turn the computer off and on, then; Type "C:\Program Files\ideCAD\ideCAD Static 7\Drivers\INSTALL\haspdinst.exe" -i -kp -v and hit enter. After the driver installation process is finished, try to run the program again.

I am getting this error while installing version 8.504. Even though I did what you said, it did not improve, I deleted the program and reinstalled it, but I could not fix this error.

If you call our Bursa office, we can connect to your computer with remote access and look at the problem. Install the following program before calling:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Bursa office: 0 224 220 67 17

Back