Scaffolding Project Example

NYILMAZ

Friends, there is an example of a scaffolding project that I worked hard and completed while staying in the safe zone. How is it? Is this pier safe for workers, did I get the wind calculation coefficients correctly? Could you please take a look and write an urgent (!? whatever) answer? Am I wrong, if so where did I go wrong? Thank you in advance.

Hello. A while ago, I drew a subcontractor static project (whatever that means!) for a contractor who was out of condition. The building will not receive a permit, but the project was a bit of a hassle due to excessive requests. He would sit himself. Especially in the dynamic calculation, I took a lot of time to ensure the irregularities in the modal mass participation rates and also the column beam shear safety. I made the necessary adjustments by considering the 2 digits after the comma in the values. I made additional drawings that were highly detailed. After a while, I went to look at the construction. Since iron ran out on one side of the upper floor deck, they were about to throw the piece of rusty scrap iron, large and small, rusty scrap iron and a few bed frames, into the mold as floor iron and pour concrete. The men threw whatever they found into the mold. 10 minutes on low heat, your meal is ready. I didn't pay much attention to the other oddities because I was nervous. Now where are the modal masses, where are the dynamic analysis...

Now, when Mr. Gofrey wrote these things, I thought of what happened to me yesterday: One of the contractors is looking for me. -Come on, please come.. -No, what happened. -There is a slip on the side road. -God, we gave you a pile project, you were making a pile, didn't you? -We did it again, but please come quickly. -I'm in a meeting situation, I'll come straight there when it's over... My hectic job interview didn't go well either. I walked out of the meeting half-baked. My foresight told me it was nothing to be alarmed about, but I still couldn't ignore it. .... .. And I arrived at the construction site, the man with his hand in his pocket is watching the workers. Selam aleyküm, aleküm Selam and so on... -What is this? !!! -You know, why didn't you do the piles up here. -We said there is no need, we said we can handle this place with support. -Well, why didn't you make the shoe of the retainer behind it, but in front of it? -We said we shouldn't dig again. -Well, how will it be? It has to be loaded behind it. -I'm not going to make a mold, I'm going to fill it with concrete. -Doesn't matter, how will you prevent slipping and tipping if you don't have shoes? -I'm filling concrete or nothing happens (?!) .... silence and I swallow and grit my teeth, trying not to make eye contact. ... -Oooo why did you put the retaining wall on the beam of the building. (these events happen at the ceiling level of the 2nd basement floor, not at the level of the building's foundation. -So that the building can hold solid. ]-Who will keep the building :) ???[/color] ..... keep the silence and swallowing. ..... -Why didn't you put concrete under the retaining wall -Brother, I'm already having a nightmare, we did it right away. I wake up at 4:00 am (look at the sensitivity) -Then why did you put the iron under it, it will stay in the mud anyway, isn't it a pity? :) ..... The height of the irons was not enough and they are making additions to some places.. .... -You put pieces of iron here (60-70cm) These were not useful, did they bring them here? you put (Normally, the piece that should be added there should be at least 1.5 m in length. Its overlapping square and so on. Of course, it's right.) -We put it in order not to waste it. -It's wasted anyway, it would be more profitable if you sold it to the scrap dealer. (By the way, the master hears and asks: Brother, what should we do, should we put the iron) -Put it, you put it. -Where is the building inspection, where is your site supervisor.... :oops: :oops: Brother, why did you call me? -Just have a look. If we hadn't done this excavation, I said, should we remove the building curtain one floor more? -Eh bro, I told you this at the project stage, I said "see your architect, he will change the landscape, these walls will not be there, stakes are needed, the stakes should scan the border from side to side". You didn't listen. First you gave up the pile, you did excavation, they stopped the construction, you filled the excavation back, (of my mother of). You piled the sonar, and you did it according to your missing head. Then you built a wall, and you made that nonsense. If you're going to do everything your way, why are you calling me? Since you know that much, what do you need me for? Brother, mind your business, don't call me if possible, you're doing it anyway. NOTE: THERE IS ONLY ONE REASON FOR NOT LOOKING AT THE CONSTRUCTION SITE. THIS FRIEND IS ALSO MY FRIEND SINCE PRIMARY SCHOOL. :( WHAT DO YOU DO.

Hello. What happened to me years ago: Years ago (35 years) I went to check the foundation irons of a building that I designed. I showed ten cm lean concrete under the foundation in the project. But basically, it is as if cement and sand were mixed and laid under the foundation irons. When I asked the foreman why did you lay this sand: It is not sand, What did I say, dry concrete, How did you do it, where did you get this dry concrete, It is written under the foundation in the project, We mixed sand and cement, we laid it under the foundation, it became dry concrete . He said, "You don't know here, we were always doing this in Istanbul." I guess not much has changed since then. Unver ÖZCAN

Back