roof problem

aysel

When I want to draw a roof due to the ovality in my project, I also round that part, but it gives an error. I do not make a roof slope where I draw a parapet wall, it has to be inclined to 2 sides, I include the backyard part on the roof, then I give space, but I had a problem. I request you to create a framework for the attached file.

Hello, Ms. Aysel, after you create your roof with the roof command, change the parts where the parapet walls come from to 90 degrees with the change eaves properties command. Increase the height of your walls so that it passes over the roof and trim from the top using the cut with roof command from the tools menu. Open a space for the surface coming to the back garden with the roof space command. .Open your gap a few mm from the end point of your roof. You did not specify where you want the crack of your roof to pass. The drawing of your roof is attached... Good work...

I have a problem with the roof plan, I defined the roof, but I am trying to define a space where the backyard is visible, but it does not work.

Hello. Your roof is attached. It gives an error because you want to define the gap that borders the eaves of your roof. You can get the gap you want when you move the nodes that border the roof eaves a few mm from the eaves... Take it easy, good work...

Back