relative floor offset failed

ercumentberber

Hello, I am getting the error that the relative floor drift condition could not be met in the account report related to the steel project. I started growing the sections but it started to get too high. If there are any errors in the analysis model and project you suggest, I am waiting for your help. Ercüment BERBER

If you examine the report, the relative floor offset is not provided in the Y direction. Since there is no cross member to provide rigidity in the Y direction, it is normal that it does not save by only increasing the section in this way.

Hello there; It is not enough for your sections in your project. PMM ratios must be satisfied before the relative story drift. There was an error in the modeling of the diagonals, 2 crosses appear on top of each other, we deleted one of each. In the project, you need to increase both column and beam sections. Select all of the steel beams on the side axles where the braces are connected and enter their properties with ctrl+e. In the Freedoms sub-tab, check the M2 and M3 boxes for the i and j ends. We have done this for you once, continue in this way. Analyze the project again. It would be more appropriate if the cross-sections of these beams were Ipe. You have a 10 tf crane with heb 300 and above in your column sections. The cuts are not really high. Good work.

Back