Reinforced concrete column - Steel truss

ayyapı

1-Is there a problem with data back in this project? 2-When we say include the lovers in the analysis, the lovers do not save. But when the friend working in the institution says include, is there a directive to solve this problem. 3- When I do the analysis, it says there is a geometry problem and does not analyze. Then it selects all the steel braces and analyzes them by changing them from the steel diagonal part to the diagonal layout. Then when I work on the project, I encounter the same problem and do the same things. 4- Due to the geometry error, I write the given coordinates and fix them in the coordinate box, but I cannot go to the point. I can enter X and Y values, but I can't enter z values anyway. Is there a visual explanation or work on photography for this? How can I go to those coordinates 4-Is there a pdf document about the joins? (not a video). Which combination is combined with which elements in an explanatory way. Or do you have a different resource that you can suggest. 5-Do we have a chance to get the report only when we want to get the whole steel report. It will not be a reinforced concrete report. I guess it happens after removing all the reinforced concrete parts in the optional report section. Is there another shortcut for this? 6-Dynamic analysis mode number is insufficient. I often encounter it because of the wrong combination. There is a 7-storey drift problem, I couldn't fix it. I couldn't fix the 8-axial load problem. By increasing the size, very large dimensions came out. Is there an economical solution for this? 9-pmm ratio is not provided. I encounter many problems regarding this. 10-Can we provide stability by drawing a single steel cross command from the cross section to ensure stability in the trusses, or we have to draw continuously with the steel beam command or if both are the same, how will the values affect the static analysis. For comparison between the cross and the beam. 11- Most of the projects I draw do not come up with economical solutions. What kind of steel design should be done for this? I watched the training video. I watched the video of the points to be considered while producing steel projects.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: REINFORCED COLUMN-STEEL SCISSORS PROJECT Hello; 2- Inadequacy may occur if the lovers are included in the analysis. Because to include it in the analysis means that the purlin section has an axial load on it according to its rigidity. And since your roof has a serious slope of 32%, it is very likely that the purlins are insufficient. There is no additional clause in the regulation for the inclusion of lovers in the analysis. Normally, it is designed under bending with the coating loads on it and as a support reaction, it transfers load to whatever column, beam or truss is attached. When included in the analysis, 'The video of the points to be considered while producing steel project' that you watched was explained in this part, purlins corresponding to the beginning, end and middle of the crosses can be included in the system. The aim here is not to save the purlin with a low section, but to ensure that the beam or truss is passed with a low section by keeping the beam or truss connected in the lateral direction. The cost is usually an increase in the cross-section of the lovers. So this is just an option. It allows the engineer to experiment and design his project optimally. 3- The situation with diagonals occurs when modeled with some trusses. Before analyzing, select all crosses each time, right click properties, enter cross properties and exit again. 4- Geometry error is for reinforced concrete. Do not use for steel. Use collision control for steel. Apart from this, go to the post-analysis perspective screen - right button - analysis view - deformations section to see if there is a problem in the analysis and check how the structure behaves as a result of the vertical loads and modal analysis. If you do, you can find out why the analysis failed or there were errors. ** For example, when you look at your project under vertical loads, there is a movement that should not exist in your 2 truss sub-headings. If you look back at the solid model, you can see that the two truss subheadings have disappeared from the model as a result of incorrect joint definition. These joins have been deleted from your project. The butt plate beam attachment for box/pipe profiles is not compatible at any point in this project. * Identify the stability beams with the cross-end joint to the truss sub-head. In other words, connect the pipe profiles you use to connect the scissor sub-heads to each other with a cross-end joint to the scissors. In this, you can create the joint by first selecting the stability beam and then the truss subheading. 5- In the optional report, you can close the other parts and leave only the steel active. Or, you can take all the personnel reports and the analysis settings of the project and the earthquake regulation report separately from the steel reports section and combine them. 6- It is normal for the number of mods to increase in mixed structures. However, it often causes faulty modelling. When modeling errors are eliminated, the number of mods in the form of 50 -100-150-200 according to the size of the building is normal. 7- If you look at the deformations, the first few modes in the modal analysis results are around 15 seconds due to the placement of the diagonals on the roof. In this case, firstly the stability of the structure and then the earthquake forces and the relative displacement are affected. You can make the cross placement on the roof either 1 full or 1 empty. Or you can use a stability beam to connect the upper headers to each other, in addition to the current model. We recommend that you try both and choose the lighter build once you've had enough. 8- It does not provide axial load because; a- Your scissors have a serious inclination, the scissors work best when each section is at a 45 degree angle. It is suitable to model at angles between 30-60. One end is 40 cm and the other end is 290, so it's normal to have problems. b- You have a serious snow load on the pavement and the span you pass is 16 m. 9- The above situation is valid for pmm. Make the shear geometry more efficient for the solution. Edit the diagonal placement or add additional stability beams in the top header. 10- Enter the stability beam with the steel beam command and enter the cross-end joint at the end. In this way, there is no difference in terms of analysis and design between entering with a single cross at the entrance. 11- For this, you need to enter more than one model and improve the carrier system. It would be useful to do some research on steel structures books or the internet and examine sample projects. Note: Your structure is not a steel & reinforced concrete mixed structure. All your vertical elements moving in relative translational angle are reinforced concrete, so the analysis settings wizard has been edited. If you also apply the above changes, your relative offset values will return to normal. For steel structures, Prof. Dr. You can benefit from Erdogan uzgider's book, besides, you can download the Steel Structures Application Guide from the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization website and benefit from it. Of course, it is useful to examine steel carrier systems and different projects from the internet.

Re: REINFORCED COLUMN-STEEL SCISSORS PROJECT First of all, thank you very much. I did not fully understand the statement that the lovers who coincide with the beginning, end and middle of the crosses you wrote in item 1-2 can be included in the system. In one cross that I have drawn, there are 3 minstrels. Every cross has the same thing (beginning-middle-finish), so all the lovers are included in the analysis. Do we have to include it. Should I include it in the project I posted below? 2-Should we connect the stability beams in the upper header or the lower header according to the static result. And when the stability beam is thrown, for example, should 2 pieces be thrown to the top header, if I want to add 1 piece to the top header, should the top header of the truss be placed at the junction (middle point)? In the 3-Zip file, if we try to add stability beams to the upper head part of the scissors in the photo in picture 1, how can we fix that point in the part I show in the picture and how can we make it symmetrical. There is a slope in the upper head part. 4- In the project I threw below, was there a suitable model shape due to the angles between the sections. (The scissors work best when each section is at an angle of 45 degrees. It is appropriate to model at 30-60 angles.) Some sections are between 30-60, other sections sometimes go outside of them. .For this, according to which division we should make this calculation. Is there an ideal calculation method? 5-Am I doing the snow load calculation wrong? 3 zones (kynk. imo) as a snow load zone. According to tse 498, the altitude of 3 zones is higher than 1000 meters (there are 2 photos in the zip file.) I applied it in the project below. Did I make a wrong calculation? 5- In the following project, I encountered problems that I could not overcome, do I have a chance to save it with a smaller purlin size or did I use the ideal purlin size and is the project a completely economic result. Do I have a chance to make it more economical? Thank you very much in advance.

Re: REINFORCED COLUMN-STEEL SCISSORS PROJECT Hello; 1- No, you don't have to analyze the lovers. This is just an option, it won't work very well for your project. Therefore, do not put lovers into analysis. 2- You should interpret and add by looking at the slenderness ratios and strength results of the scissors. Likewise deformations - if there are trusses acting alone in the fashion results, you need to connect them with stability beams. In the upper header, when entering the ridge area, a stability beam must be entered at a distance of about 20 cm to the right and left of the ridge to be symmetrical, not one in the middle as you did. In this, use the top toolbar image - create target workplane - and select the scissors header. After placing the coordinate box, select the elements to be moved, enter the right keystone command, type 20 cm in the relevant direction, say finish on the work plane. 4- In general, this angle should be fixed. Not in all compartments. In general, your model is currently available. 5- I didn't say the snow load is wrong. Your snow load may be high in large sections.

Back