Perspective

onderyk

I couldn't solve this shadow thing, the white color I used turns into gray, I think the reason is the angle, but I can't solve my problem. How do I know if the sun angle is suitable according to the direction you are looking at on the perspective screen. Is there a way or method for this, friends...

"onderyk":h6olwmc4" said:
I couldn't solve this shadow thing, the white color I used turns into gray, I think the reason is the angle, but I can't solve my problem. way or method friends...
sec onderyk, Your camera's position or perspective angle is important so that the structure does not overshadow your render scene.Click the physical sky tab in the render settings.The angle value of the sun with the horizontal is defined with the angle logic in the X - Y coordinate plane A value between 0 degrees and 360° can be entered. For example, in the attached jpeg, when the camera is looking at the structure from position 1, the angle of the sun with the horizontal should be 270. The angle of the sun with the horizontal, according to the camera position, is between 0 and 360°. Good work...

Back