PEN THICKNESS AND EXTENSION SETTINGS

sabit

AFTER I EXPORT THE PROJECT I DRAWN TO DWG, THE NUMBER OF IRON AND LENGTH COLOR WHICH IS YELLOW IN THE IDE FORMAT IS RED. BECAUSE I SET IT AS RED REINFORCEMENT, THE TEXT THAT SHOULD BE 0.2 WILL BE AT 0.5 THICKNESS. IF THERE IS ANY OTHER WAY TO FIX IT ONE BY ONE IN AUTO CAD, I WILL REQUEST YOU TO HELP. SUCH IN ALL DETAILED EXPANSIONS. WHEN IT SHOULD BE IN THE NAME OF THE COLUMN BEAM, IT IS TRANSFERRED TO DWG IN A DIFFERENT COLOR. I CANNOT CONVERT THE COLOR OF THE LINE ON THE MEASUREMENT FROM RED TO ANOTHER COLOR. ALSO, I CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE COLOR IDENTIFICATION EVENT SEPARATELY FOR EACH DETAIL EXPANSION WHILE BUYING THE EXPANSIONS. WASTE OF TIME. I'M USING A BLACK SCREEN WHEN I LOOK AT THE BEAM OPENINGS FROM THE REINFORCED CONCRETE MENU, THE WHITE SCREEN IS COMING. DUE TO THE COLOR OF TEXT THAT IS YELLOW, THE COLORS OF THE WRITING ARE NOT READ.

Hello, Your problem will be fixed in the fix version. Autocad for now; 1.) Blast all blocks. (Explode, All.) 2.) Enter the layer settings. 3.) Turn off other layers except text. (text layers are clear in the list). "Donati_Yazisi" layer of reinforcement texts 4.) When the layers are turned off, only texts will remain on the screen. 5.) Select all articles, click Modify/Properties. In the dialog that appears, VARIES will be written in the Color box. Click there to assign the color you want. 6.) Thus, the letters will be in different colors with the reinforcements. You can do the same for other layer groups. Thank you for your interest...

I thank you for your help, Hakan, but; There are inscriptions in the same color with the reinforcements in the expansions. Many autocad users already know the method you wrote, but it is of little use in the project I am working on. In a second case, the "fi" character is transferred to autocad as F. first it looks normal, then either the characters of the part I added from other files to the file I am working on are corrupted or when I transfer the project to another file, the characters are corrupted. Even though I tried different ways you wrote above, I couldn't solve the case and I got really tired of dealing with it. When I have to deal with my project, I have been dealing with ridiculous details for hours. Did you have to change them in v6? I didn't encounter such problems in v5 or you were going to interfere with the drawings. Why did you renew the version without any trials? I made a project in v6 and I regretted it.

Hello again We try to present the programs as fast and as smooth as possible. However, there will always be some issues in the program that will be changed at a decreasing rate and will need to be adapted to the new situation. As the new version is used, updating the program according to the needs and problems from the user has to be an inevitable process. In addition to many new features, when we evaluated the program in terms of DWG export, we added two important features in 6 compared to 5: One is transferring objects according to their own layers while exporting, and the other is reading dwg's after 2000. The situation you encountered has been revealed as a temporary, secondary issue and this issue, which we consider important, has been fixed in the fix version that will be released this week, along with the "fi character" issue. Thanks, good work...

Merabalar Hakan, I think the pen thickness and "fi" character problem has been solved in the new version. I thank you for your work and wish you good work.

grazes. I still have problems with my "fi" character. so I take the pattern plans and make my corrections in autocad. After the field, I take the other expansions in order and combine them all in the file where I fix the mold plans. while throwing all of them into the file with the template plans, the "fi" character in the expansions turns into the letter f. I didn't understand anything about it. When I import all the patterns and expansions in one piece, there is no problem, but when I take all the expansions separately and combine them in one file, it becomes a problem. They are all the same character but the style is different. When assigning the number of iron style4 in the mold, the column apl. style3 casts as style1 on beams. Why is it importing as styles when you can import them all in the same style? This is where the problem comes from. a solution to this please....

While ideCAD is exporting each layout, Mr. Sabit gives the styles in itself. Therefore, the font "symbol", which is the font of the fi character, may vary from layout to layout. Autocad needs to take this into account when merging files and merge files correctly, it seems more like Autocad's problem. In future versions, we can take this situation into consideration and make a different style naming. As a solution, you can do the merging process in ideCAD and then export it as you wrote, or you can use ideCAD facilities for all your correction processes.

Hello.... When I export the project I drew in idecad in dwg format, I think it gives a file called ide along with the dwg file, about pen thicknesses. And I can't intervene in this project, which I put in autocadde, as in the old versions. For example, I could change the writing styles directly from the Autocadde format button. I think ide has solved the pen thickness problem directly in version 6. But I do not change the thickness of the pen. I think this helper file given by the id to fix it. How can I use the file? Good work...

First of all, thank you for your help. I only did what you said. There is no change in pen thickness. Bylayer is active for all pen thicknesses I have selected. How can we do it? is there any other way? And the fonts do not change. There was no problem with the font style in the ide 5 version. Best regards...

"Erman Güdü":31ssbvfa" said:
First of all, thank you for your help. I only did what you said. There is no change in pen thickness. Bylayer is active for all pen thicknesses I have selected. Is there any other way to do it? And fonts do not change. There was no problem in terms of writing style in ide 5. Regards...
Hello Erman, If you do not have to transfer to AutoCAD, you do not need to make any pen adjustments if you print from the ideCAD environment, if you are planning to print out from your blueprint maker, you have the Program CD You can print with ideCAD standard pen settings without taking your lock to your blueprint maker and without pen adjustment, by using the Start Menu --> Programs --> ideCAD Static/Architectural --> Tools --> ideCAD WREP program.For Autocad, if we follow the steps in the attached picture 1-Choose the ctb file and click the edit command next to it 2-Choose the color you want to add pen thickness, 3-Lineweight Select the pen thickness. In this way, you can set the pen. Explode the drawings (explode command) to learn the color of the drawings in Autocad. Select the line, it will appear for Color in the Properties dialog. Good luck with.

autocad error While working on the file I converted to dwg, when I paste an object from another dwg file, it gives an error "FATAL ERROR: Unhandlend Access Violation 0*0014 Excepcition at 582819cah" and the program closes completely. this problem never happened in v5, but v6 has become a problem that I encounter very often. Does anyone know why it happened and the solution?

I AM USING V6. I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTERED SUCH A PROBLEM IN DWG. I AM WORKING IN AUTOCAD 2009, IN VISTA AND XP. I SAID I HAVE TO INDICATE IT IN TERMS OF LIGHTING. CAN IT BE A COMPUTER DUE? ::

If something was caused by the computer, the same thing would have happened in v5. The import of v6 is different from the v5 ink, I have previously mentioned many problems I encountered with it. As far as I understand, this error occurs when copy paste a dwg with blocks in it. Just because you don't have the universeor problem doesn't mean there isn't such a problem.

Mr. Sabit, can you try to fix the files you transferred from idecad 6 with autocad first by using the "recover" command under the file menu? (Both files, the one you're working with and the one you're copy-pasting). Does it fix the problem?

Hello, I'm sorry I didn't understand how to use the recover command. There is no command called recover directly under the file menu. There are recover menus under the drawin utilities menu. Which one of them did you choose? Isn't there a way to bring recovery???

"constant":2d6mqhph" said:
hello, I'm sorry I couldn't understand how to use the recover command. There is no command called recover directly under the file menu. There are recover menus under the drawin utilities menu. Which one of them did you say. /quote] Use Dwaring Utilities --> Recover command under AutoCAD File menu.DWG is a command that tries to detect and correct errors in drawing.

grazes. Yasin sir, unfortunately my problem still persists. I was using 2008, maybe the problem was in 2008, I uninstalled it, I installed 2009, but the problem still continues. the error code changes, but the program still closes in the same way.

Back