Overreinforcement in Polygon Column

enginuy

In a file I am working on, there are 4 arc-shaped polygon columns. There are 150 longitudinal reinforcements in all of these columns and on each floor. I solved the project in both 5.511 and 6 versions, I have added both of them below.

Re: Excessive Reinforcement in Column Hello Mr. Engin, When you use curvilinear objects such as arc, ellipse while defining the polygon column section, the curves are created from short lines and the breaking points of the curve are perceived as column corner points in the program, reinforcement is placed at each corner and edge. . therefore, there may be more equipment in number. When defining a polygon column section, you'll get better results if you create the same geometry with dashes instead of curves or arcs.

Re: Excess Reinforcement in Column As Yasin said, I re-entered and analyzed polygon columns. 150 pieces of longitudinal reinforcement decreased to 26 pieces. For those who want to examine, the file solved at 5.511 is attached, thank you very much for your interest, Mr. Yasin.

Back