New Version (v10.80 Beta) Risky Building Analysis

lozhan

Good work. When I make a risky building analysis in the new 10.8.0 version for the purpose of getting a report on my projects that I have done risky building analysis before, the program closes without a report.

Re: New Version Risky Building Analysis Hello, This situation about the risky building is within our knowledge in the beta version. There will be an update on this topic. Thanks for your notification. Good work

Studies for the 10.14 version: 31.07.2019 1. Based on the Risky Building Regulation Article 3.2, the floor marked as Elevator/Machine Room in the General Floor Settings is not included in the building height in the risky building analysis. 2. Adjustments were made in the risky building control parameters report. As far as I can see, the update on Risky Buildings was made on 31.07.2019 in the latest version of 10.14. Almost two years. It saddens us that there is no study on the risk analysis of buildings with Mantle columns in particular. In the latest version 10.8.0, we had at least an expectation that the reports would be received in bulk, which was not done. Even in this version, as far as I understand, even risk analysis cannot be done. Preparing reports piece by piece, using old versions and utilities pdf, is prone to error and must be an unpleasant situation. I think that Ideyapı should have a few words to say to its users on this subject.

Back