M22p M33p in impact/capacity diagram in risky structure analysis

Re: M22p M in impact/capacity diagram in risky structure analysis Hi; I reviewed your project. The section where you sent the screenshot is the section where the Column Shear Safety control of the "Column Reinforced Concrete" window is made. First of all, you need to select the ductility level, diaphragm type and R coefficient suitable for your structure by using the "TBDY 2018 Analysis Settings Wizard" in the analysis settings section. TBDY 7.3.7 Shear Safety of Columns is valid for columns with high ductility level. Your structure is defined as mixed ductility level (walls with high ductility level and frames with limited ductility level). Shear safety of columns with limited ductility level is explained in TBDY Article 7.7.5. According to this section, the values in TBDY Figure 7.5 are not used, only the shear force obtained by increasing the shear force, which occurs under the joint effect of vertical loads and earthquake loads, by D is taken into account. Let me add one more piece of information. In the "Column Reinforced Concrete" window, in the "Moment-curvature" tab, you can obtain the column capacities for any angle under the effect of a desired axial force. Best regards...

Re: M22p M in impact/capacity diagram in risky structure analysis Hi; I wanted to add one more thing. In the program, you can examine the results of the risky structure analysis from the reports that appear after using the "Risky Building Analysis" command. All the values specified in the 2019 Annex-D of Principles Regarding the Evaluation of Risky Structures are found in accordance You can also use these results for column capacities. Best regards...

Back