lumiona export and 3ds problem program sudden shutdown

yakupaol

I want to shoot the project I have drawn in idecad with the stage program lumion, but it does not record as 3ds, it gives an error and closes the program. I am trying to save as obj lumiona is not getting it as format. it only exports as 3d objects, all layers come as one piece. I have to reassign all the work I did modeling in another program. my efforts are wasted. do you guys have a solution for this?

Ms. Zeynep, I sent another project before about the same problem, the problem is that when the objects to which we assign the same material are exported, each of them is perceived as a separate material in the other program, consider the multiple steel project, there are hundreds of objects, of course, this causes a great loss of time in the other program, Since each piece is defined by a separate material, it is sent as a single object when exported, even though we enter a separate material for the wing, arm and case of the window object. I am submitting a project for you to review. Good work.

The way that each of the objects whose same material is defined when transferring to Lumion is not perceived as separate objects is not to name them in the idearchitecture, if you leave the names of the objects blank in the automatic naming option and export in obj format, you only perceive the material and you can select all of them at the same time and assign a new material.

Regarding the project you sent me, as I stated in the e-mail, you have problems in transferring because there is incorrect material. If you delete the material named 1 that I have detected and repeat the export process, you will not have any problems. Good work..

I tried and the problem still persists. when I draw four walls it can easily 3ds it. but it doesn't do complex projects, what's the problem?

I have sent you the project, in which I applied the processes I mentioned, and the export process was completed without any problems, as an e-mail. Good work..

Yes. When the metal material was removed, idecad did not cause any problems, but this time lumion was closed. I deleted all the materials and sent them all without any problem. I think we need to focus a little more on this.

Back