It gives an error with a red arrow at some nodes in the project.

umut4444

It constantly gives errors at the nodes in different places in the project, I deleted it and drew it from the beginning, but I couldn't fix the errors. I would appreciate it if you could help me. My project is attached.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: pivot error could not be fixed In these errors, the program shows where the error is with a giant 3D animated red arrow :) In your project, you said to solve the stairs together with the building, but the relations of the stairs with the building elements were not established. They stay in the air. You must either set them up or exclude ladders from the analysis model.

Re: There is an error with red arrow at some nodes in the project I deleted all the stairs and made an analysis, I see where the mistakes are already, but when I delete the ladder, it gives an error in other places.

Re: There is an error with red arrows at some nodes in the project Hello, - Except for the stairs in the project you added, the column heights, floor and beam heights of the 2nd basement floor are not compatible. -Isolator has been defined to the columns. Isolator parameters are incorrect in the Earthquake Isolators dialog. It's an issue with the demo version. In the Settings/Earthquake Isolators Dialog, click the Default line and load the default isolator settings. (Do not keep the old settings) Do not re-enter the Earthquake Isolators dialog after doing this. Redefine the insulators to the columns. -Analysis will be possible in the project when the above mentioned arrangements are made. - Insulated building carrier systems must receive design supervision and control services according to TBDY 2018 1.3. TBDY 2018 design controls for earthquake isolators are required by You.

Re: In the project, there was an error with a red arrow at some nodes I did what you said thank you Mr. Levent, the program solved it that way, but I put 150X150 columns on the foundation, go 1.5 meters, then place insulators and make my columns 120X120, I wonder if there is any way to solve it? ? the way I share the project or with any model logic close to it

Re: There was an error with a red arrow at some nodes in the project
"umut4444":2xehdu84" said:
levent, thank you, I did what you said, the program solved it that way, but I put 150X150 columns on the foundation and climbed 1.5 meters later. I wonder if I can't solve it by placing an insulator and making my columns 120X120? As I shared the project or with any model logic close to it
, the second basement floor is 400 cm high, 250 cm high, and the column dimensions are defined as 120 * 120, for columns with 150 * 150 size A separate floor with a height of 150 cm can be defined as the third basement floor.

Re: There is an error with a red arrow at some nodes in the project thank you levent, thank you now, when I do what you said, I can do the analysis as I want and it doesn't give an error.

Back