I couldn't get past the delay problem

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
idecad version 10.20 translation problem in the project, I couldn't fix the scissors can you help me please can you tell me your solution ways where is my mistake I could not solve the project in any way INS. MÜH.HÜSEYİN YALÇIN REGARDS

Re: my steel project is not recovering Hello; 1- The geometry of your scissors is problematic. The number of partitions or your lengths are not compatible with the slope. There are parts with element length 0 or elements that are small enough to be embedded in the joint. Fix them first. Scissors work best in the 30-45-60 angle range, adjust the division spacing and length accordingly. 2- You have connected the trusses to the columns with a butt-guse joint. This combination is not suitable, delete them all. For support joint or box/pipe profiles, use the butt plate truss joint. 3- Lower the beams on the side muscles by 10-20 cm so that their joints do not overlap with the other direction and elements. 4- Make a connection between the beams on the side axles and the columns by using a single slip plate joint or an angle joint. 5- In order to provide slenderness in the top heads of the scissors and to create general stability, define the horizontal crosses as full and empty. For the sub-headers, create elements that continue along the structure from the middle point of the sub-header with the stability beam. For this, you can model using a pipe profile with the steel beam command. Use a cross bit joint to connect this element to the shear head. 6- In order to overcome the problem of relative translation, try to make a structure with equal rigidity in both x and y as possible by turning the columns to which your trusses are connected, not all in the same direction, for example by turning 90 degrees. 7- Your structure is not reinforced concrete & steel, only steel and as a carrier system type, x direction is c13, y direction is c16. Adjust the analysis settings accordingly. 8- According to TBDY 2018 3.3.1, your building is not a building with a basement. The curtains you use are constructive and the basement curtain does not form a very rigid floor together with a slab. Your reinforced concrete elements should remove the rigid sign for the 1st basement from the floor general settings.

Re: my steel project is not saving Hello Ms. Nurgül; In the model file you shared, when we look at the section parameters of the defined section Cold rolled C 2, the cutting areas for the 2 and 3 directions are 0, although we intervene manually, the calculations do not change. Could the problem be caused by that? Best regards.

Re: my steel project is not recovering Hello; The status of the lovers will be examined and informed, but it is not the source of relative drift and other problems in the project shared by our user. The purlins only transfer the pavement loads to the main elements. Unless they are included in the analysis, they cannot contribute to the system with their rigidity.

Re: my steel project does not save Hello 2m project; It is written in the wrong title, but if you check the structure tree after the analysis when interrupt areas are intervened, the marked and written values remain. However, the situation will also be reviewed by the R&D team. It has been noted as an error.

Re: my steel project does not save Thank you Ms. Nurgül; We meant the problems in lovers anyway. Similarly, we were having a lot of trouble with Cold Rolled Lovers, it would be good to get it resolved. Best regards.

Back