I can't fix steel beam and purlin errors

ayyapı

HELLO; I can't fix the STEEL KIRIS-ALIK errors in the steel project I'm working on. Is there a problem in the data entry. Or what are your suggestions to fix the error.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: STEEL BEAM AND LEVER FAULT PROBLEM Hello; You should remove the purlins from the analysis and use a cross to ensure stability on the roof. It will also be useful to define a tension rod for lovers. Apart from this, we recommend you to use heb or hea, not IPN, as a column cross section.

Re: STEEL BEAMVE BLUE FAULT PROBLEM FIRST THANK YOU VERY MUCH HEALTH HANDS. THE NUMBER OF DYNAMIC ANALYSIS MODES IS INSUFFICIENT IN THE PROJECT YOU ATTENDED (I EXPERIENCE THE SAME LIFE DUE TO INCREASED). BEST REGARDS...

Re: STEEL BEAM AND LEVER FAULT PROBLEM Hello; For the number of MOds, if you choose Ritz among the methods in the structure tree, analysis, modal analysis, modal title, fewer modes will be sufficient. Do the increment as 25 or 50 mods. For lovers, make sure it is divided at all intersections. Obviously, it doesn't look too high because your coating loads are too high. If you are looking at the model I sent, I removed the purlins from the analysis because in this way the purlins are designed again and give more suitable results, because they are designed only with the coating loads on them. Otherwise, axial force occurs in purlins in proportion to their rigidity and PMM problems occur.

Re: ÇELİK KİRİŞVE LOVER FAULT PROBLEM hello, thank you again. I don't know exactly how to remove the lovers from the analysis. I tried to remove them as I researched from the forum. In the photo below, I selected all the lovers in the analysis parts in the love section in the selection tab. And in the analysis design section, the steel purlin is visible in the design results, although I removed the purlins from the analysis. The number of dynamic analysis modes is insufficient. After you did what you said, there was no problem when adding the purlins to the analysis. I encountered a problem when I did not add them.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: STEEL BEAM AND LEVER FAULT PROBLEM Hello; In the model you sent, the designs of the lovers could not be made. Transactions have been made by re-entering your lovers, removing them from the analysis and dividing them at all intersections. There is no deficiency in your modal number. You have described additional modal analysis, these have been removed. Since the load on the purlins is high in the model, there are still deficiencies, you can increase the material and section.

Hello there; Your beams were not in the same geometer. The elevations that appear in the features ultimately represent the starting points, but your beams are curvilinear, none of which are exactly in the same coordinate. So we cloned your center axle beam to side axle and problem solved. You have entered a stability element with a single secondary beam in the model, enter it with the steel beam command. Delete the single joists. And connect the stability beams you entered with the steel beam command and your main direction steel beams with a cross-end joint. As the lovers get better, there will be no conflict problems. Just check whether the bolts of the connections are in contact with the columns.

The errors in the middle part of the diagonals continue, how can I find a solution to it? I have this problem in all my projects. There is no conflict, I'm checking, but I'm having trouble with these combinations, moreover, I can't save the lovers even though I do what you said, one lover saves my deflection, while the other does not, one soldier jumps in a row and does not save one, please help me, I have been trying for days.

Hello there; In your project, you need to increase the section or change the spacing so that the cross slenderness problem is solved. The formula of control is quite clear in both earthquake code and steel code. k*l/r either you will increase the cross section or you will enter the same opening more diagonally. Similarly, in purlins, the selected section is too thin, either the section is increased or the material is increased. In your project, these interventions were made for both purlins and crosses this time. All steel sections are sufficient. There is a problem with your reinforced concrete, check it. There is no problem in the v10 version, if there is an error with the 8 version, you can edit it with the same method. Finally, the lovers in your last little clearance for drawings naturally overlap with the others, you need to trim and arrange them in the drawing. There is nothing you can do on the model. Good work.

Hello , I can not overcome the strength and slenderness problem in the upper and lower heads of roof trusses . Did I make a mistake in the system? Even if I switch to 100*250*5 profiles, the problem is not solved.

Hello there; There is no element to provide stability in the structure and to properly advance the load flow on the roof. The cladding on the purlins are the elements placed to carry the snow and wind loads. They do not contribute to stability. Stability beams are needed for the diagonal and truss sub-head on the roof. At the same time, while increasing the cross section, not only the outer diameters but also the thickness increase is important for the hollow profiles. With this logic, it is necessary to increase the cross section. The above-mentioned situations have been arranged for you to review in your project. You should also pay attention to these issues in your other projects. Continue with your project for section optimization. Good work.

Thank you Nurgül, but I cannot download the file you sent. Incompatible file version - it tells me to update but I'm using version 10.20 anyway ? Can you help with this issue?

Back