High deformation output problem?

caglarermehan

hello, there are large deformations in my project that I think are caused by the combination, can you help with this? Also, Ts500 article 10.4.2 states that in continuous foundations with beams, the beam height cannot be less than 1/10 of the free span, including the plate, and the plate thickness cannot be less than 200 mm. In such foundations, it should be ensured that the beam cross-section is greater than the Vd design shear force calculated on the column face. If this cannot be achieved, the difference should be kept as small as possible. Should this check also be done when shearing is saved in single storey structures? It appears as an error in geometry control.

Hello there; I reviewed your project. You can apply the method I will write to make the definition of the truss on the roof more healthy. This is a method that is both more stable and easier to manufacture. Define a column on reinforced concrete columns with the steel column command. Since you will attach the truss to this column, you can choose a small size (at a height not exceeding the ridge). Then, connect the lower and upper heads of the truss element to this steel column that you have defined separately. For this, you can turn off the left and right cover options from the scissors properties and use the butt plate scissors combination. If you connect steel columns to reinforced concrete columns with column feet, you can obtain a stable roof. In this case, there is no deformation problem. Best regards...

"caglarermehan":1tk1mfl0" said:
...And Ts500 article 10.4.2 states that in continuous foundations with beams, the beam height including the plate cannot be less than 1/10 of the free span and the plate thickness cannot be less than 200 mm. In this type of foundations, it should be ensured that the beam cross section is greater than the Vd design shear force calculated on the column face, and the crack strength at shear Vcr found in accordance with Article 8.1.3. If this cannot be achieved, the difference should be kept as small as possible. Should this check be done also when shearing is saved in single-storey structures? It appears as an error in the geometry control.
Hello, there is no explanation that this constructive condition given for the continuous foundation in the TS 500 may not be complied with if the cross-section is sufficient. Good work.

Back