help

sercann1221

Hello. As a senior architecture student, I would like to get ideas from experienced friends. If I get lucky, I will start working in our own construction company after school. We operate in the field of construction. I think that the idecad program will be of great help to me in technical matters to train myself better. I am currently using the demo version, but since I can't get a printout I didn't have the opportunity to work on it much. I'm thinking of getting the licensed version in business life. I have 1 year to graduate. Especially the reason I decided on this program is that the program is more convenient in terms of progress payment and quantity due to its integration with statics. (correct me if I'm wrong). How can I educate myself on this subject? Or if you have any other program suggestions, can you share your opinion?

Hello; IdeCAD Architecture is a statically integrated program for architectural projects, including reinforced concrete and steel design, drawing, modelling, quantity and visualization. In Istanbul and Bursa offices, there are regular beginner, advanced and solid modeling-rendering trainings every month. If you have time, I recommend you to attend the trainings to get to know the program closely and to solve your questions. Take it easy, good work..

Back