Group curtain head reinforcements

insaatmuh

Dear Sir/Madam, I am having a problem with nested curtain head reinforcements in group curtain reinforcement calculations. A problem occurs when separate reinforcement is written on the combined screen headers of the relevant Municipality's account printouts. E.g; While there is 16Q14 reinforcement in the PZ01 and PZ02 header joint area and PZ02 and PZ03 junction areas in the attached DRAWING, it is confusing that 20Q14 is written separately in the ACCOUNT REPORT. I even asked my friends who use other ide Statik. They stated that they had the same problem in the administration. Can you improve on this issue in the report? How can we find a solution? Thanks.

Hi In the reports and reinforced concrete dialogs, the reinforcements in the header areas of each curtain arm in the curtain group are printed. In the drawings, the total number of reinforcements in the intersecting cap areas are shown. Due to the common reinforcements in the stirrup corners in the intersection area, the number of reinforcements shown in the drawing will be less than the sum of the reinforcements in the header area written in the reports. If we go with the example from the drawing you sent, there is 10Ø14 reinforcement in the right header area of the P02 and P03 curtains. The reinforcements given as left and right here are the reinforcements belonging to the part of the curtain group whose name is specified. The total reinforcement in the L header area is 16Ø14. The total reinforcement is decreasing due to the number of reinforcements in the stirrup corners. When checking the report and drawing compatibility, it should be checked with this rule.

Yasin Bey, it's okay when you say it. I told this to the administration, but he is not convinced. It says in the account report that there is a total of 20Ø14, but in the project it is 16Ø14. Add reinforcements to 4 drawings manually, I got an answer to solve the problem. We can't move forward with the project. Do you have a chance to make changes in the form of display in the reports in the future versions?

Back