Don't Create a Profile

Hello there; Structure Tree - Section - right click - Add New Section - Select Material and select a hollow square profile from the Single option. - Enter the w and t values in the window that opens. Good work.

Hello. Can we save artificial columns and beams and use them in our other projects? I can't see the artificial column and beam sections I made in the section library with the Load section option. 1) How can I view artificial columns and beams in the section library? 2) How can I add a section to the folder that says idecad_archive in the section library? Good work. Best regards.

Hello. How can I add a section to the folder that says idecad_archive? Good work Regards.[/quote] 1) How can I display artificial columns and beams in the section library? Is there a solution for this? Section in the structure tree does not appear in section options....

Hello, In order for the artificial profiles to be seen in the steel column or beam menu, the material must be defined as a steel material such as S235 or S275. Check your project. Kind regards Sent via iPhone using Tapatalk

Back