dilatation-free solution

gülcü

good day, can I solve the 19,20 mx 45,80 m long, rectangular structure with smooth sheathing without dilatation by influencing the heat load from the analysis settings? I think that it is more beneficial in terms of statics to solve this symmetrical, rigid basement-top 5-storey building with a single block.

Is this a new build or an existing build? If it is a new building (which I guess is), you can calculate it by taking into account the heat loads. However, in some places, municipalities may say to bring the structure over 40m without dilatation. I don't understand what you mean when you say "there is a coating" here. If it is a new building to be built, it has nothing to do with our subject. If it is an existing structure, it is already in the subject of performance analysis, a situation that has nothing to do with it.

The project is a new build. When you say there is sheathing, it means that the structure mentioned in the regulation is protected against external influences. How many degrees of heat difference can I enter the structure here without dilatation? Or can I solve it without affecting the heat load as the structure is protected against external influences?

Back