curvilinear elements

insmuh_gk

1- After the beams we have created in the form of arcs are divided into finite elements, the detail drawings are still drawn piece by piece, I want the reinforcements to be monolithic in the drawings. 3- In the same way, is it possible to support the dome from the edges to the curved beams and be a solution within the system? 4- Is it possible to model this cut piece independently by cutting a part of the dome? G.KÖSE

Hello Mr. Güray, 1- In the current 6.0011, one piece of data entry was made for these elements. Command can be selected and entered. You can look at your program. Detailing will be done as you wish in one piece in future versions. 2-Currently, it is possible to solve a vertically inclined beam by using the vault element. In the future, we will bring the possibility of solving the dome, vault and staircase systems integrated into the project. 3-Part dome data entry is now possible in the program. When we integrate the dome, vault and staircase systems into the program, what you say will be possible. In the current version, you can analyze and reinforce these systems. You can specify the retention states of the dome and vault elements on the sides of the column. You can transfer the loads of these elements to the columns by using the possibility of defining load, mass and moment at any node in the 3D system. good work Hakan Şahin ideYAPI

Hello there; In curved beams, it gives detailed drawings of the beam created by using a primitive object, as in V5, as in V5 in its expansions. Also, I can't see this beam in the Reinforced Concrete/Beam dialog... Have we not entered correctly or is there still an ongoing work on this subject in the program? thanks...

Mr. Mirza; There is a work in progress on curvilinear elements, as you might have guessed. It is currently only included in the analysis system and the end forces can be read from the 3d frame, we will include its drawing and reinforced concrete as soon as possible.

Mr. Admin, I knew that you were working on these issues, but I knew that this work was done on drawings. I was able to obtain version 6 yet and when I couldn't see it in the Reinforced Concrete/Beam dialog, I felt the need to write it. thank you for your interest... good luck in your studies...

Back