Creating shaggy carpet and 3D grass

Arzu Dural Gök

You can get renders with 3d grass & feather effect by clicking the effects tab in the material settings. Here, the pattern of the texture you selected for the material is used. Objects such as carpets, feather pillows, bedspreads and grass are modeled with a realistic effect, taking into account the color and tone differences of the texture. Note : The cabin model was modeled by Andrew Kin Fun Chan and Dan Konieczka, imported to ideCAD Render and rendered with the ideCAD 6 rendering engine. Extracted from the CGTalk Lighting Challenge forum.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Madam ARZU HELLO. YOUR INTERIOR DECORATION WORK IS VERY BEAUTIFUL, REALLY. I REQUEST YOU TO SHARE A RENDER PROJECT REGARDING THE EXTERIOR FACADE, IF IT IS SMALL. ESPECIALLY HOW WE CAN Render WITHOUT REFLECTION AND GLASS COLOR ON THE clad façade, I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU WITH THIS.

It's ok. I will prepare and share such an example. I'm also waiting for you to send the ide6 file and textures of your latest work to help you.

Mr. scetcher, at your request, I am sending you a sample rendering project for the curtain wall. You can see how the glass effect changes with which values in the following renders, and you can try these renders yourself from the project.
"SCETCHER":2o8i8iyw" said:
ARZU HANIM HELLO. YOUR INTERIOR DECORATION WORK IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL. I REQUEST YOU TO SHARE A RENDER PROJECT RELATED TO THE EXTERIOR FACADE, HOWEVER, WE CAN SHARE WITH DIMHERY CAM NUMERIMA, PRIVATELY. .
Example project file: fresnel reflection=8 / transparency=45 normal reflection=8 (fresnel not marked) / transparency=45[/b ] normal reflection=8 (not marked fresnel) / transparency=85 metallic reflection=10 (not marked fresnel) / transparency=85 metallic reflection=50 (fresnel mark) unchecked) / transparency=85 metallic reflection=50 (fresnel unmarked) / transparency=50

Back