CONTINUOUS BASIC GROUND SAFETY ERROR-IMPORTANT

onurceylan

Hello, I'm Onur CEYLAN, I bought IdeCAD Static 6 version last week. When solving a project, I entered the basics constantly. When I want to get a report as a result of the analysis, it gives 6 fundamental ground safety negative errors. But when I look at the foundations that it gives error from the Reinforced Concrete-Continuous Foundation button, I see that it saves the ground safety value. What should I do to avoid these errors in the report, since these 6 constantly give errors in the reports even though there is no error. I am waiting for your reply to solve my problem as soon as possible. Take it easy, best regards...

greetings, if it gives Zg error in the report, it should also give it in the reinforced concrete continuous basic section. Yours looks like an interesting situation. If you register and send it as a form, we have a chance to control it.

"onurceylan":2wml032q" said:
Hi, I'm Onur CEYLAN, I bought IdeCAD Static 6 version last week. While solving a project, I entered the basics constantly. When I want to get a report as a result of the analysis, it gives 6 negative ground safety errors. When I look at the foundations from the Reinforced Concrete-Continuous Foundation button, I see that it saves the ground safety value. Since there are no errors in the reports, these 6 continuous foundations give errors, what should I do to avoid these errors in the report. I am waiting for your answer to solve my problem as soon as possible. Take it easy, best regards...[ /quote] Hi, It's hard to answer without examining your project. However, there are some possibilities: 1. The soil problem is indeed there, but the program may not show the problem in the reinforced concrete dialog 2. The soil problem is not really there, but the program may show a problem in the output. For both cases, the ground safety problem I suggest you to look at the options related to the control control.In the analysis settings: 1. Negative tensile Are you checking me? 2. Have you marked the average strain? 3. Have you taken into account the effects of earthquakes? 4. Are the tolerance values zero or did you enter any value? You can pinpoint the problem by trying the reverse of these conditions. Take it easy, good work...

I am attaching my project in CDE format. I also have B3 irregularity in my project. When I solved the project in ide 5 before, as you can see in the project, the column that stepped on the beam between the columns that did not continue to the upper floor was saving in very large sizes and it was throwing 70F14 longitudinal reinforcement into it, and the Nd axial load was around 130. However, when I reopened the project in ide 6 and resolved it, it did not give this error. Just as I mentioned, 6 continuous foundations give "Soil Safety Negative" error, but when I examine the Continuous Foundation reinforcements from Reinforced Concrete, I see that all foundations have been saved. I would like to point out one more thing, the continuous foundations in ide 5 were much smaller than I had solved in ide 6. So on the ide 6 I had to make the basics a little bigger. I didn't tick the negative stretch control either, I ticked ten udas, but the result still didn't change. I hope you find an answer to my question as soon as possible, best regards

I reanalyzed but the problem did not improve, could there be a problem with my idecad? Can you send me your project?

In the file you sent, only the basic analysis does not give an error in the reports. When I have a complete analysis except for the fault slab analysis, it still gives the same error on the same basis, I don't understand why it does this...

As far as I understand, this is what happens: because the project is solved according to the average stress, it does not give an error in the reinforced concrete / continuous foundation menu. because we solved by mean stress. naturally, it does not give errors in the details of the reports, but it warns you on the first page of the report, it means "normally, these elements do not save, but because the average stress is selected, be careful I will not show any errors in the report details!" . If we are conscious of the average strain, we will ignore it. That's how I understood it. There is no problem if we can answer the question why did you analyze according to the average stress.

As you said, when I did not select the average stress in the analysis settings, this time I saw that many foundations did not save when I clicked on reinforced concrete continuous foundations. I also saw that 4 of the 6 foundations mentioned in the previous reports did not save. But the other 2 save. In addition to these 6 fundamentals, most other fundamentals did not save, even I saw a value close to 72 in one basis. What does this mean, I would appreciate if you let me know.

Mr. Onur, if you pay attention, this situation occurs in continuous basis with partial (same name) entries. For example, if you select the right part of your mt40 foundation (holding the ctrl key) and change its name from the properties, the program will show and give an error in the reinforced concrete dialogs. The program takes all parts into account when checking the report, but since this type of piecemeal foundations are printed as a single reinforced concrete element in the report (and show it as a single piece in reinforced concrete dialogs), it does not appear in detail, I guess, this creates a bit of confusion. To examine these foundations, change their names as I mentioned for now (break the continuity), you will receive a report by giving the same name again after you provide the last ground safety.

Back