CAN YOU HELP

muh_ozcan

Hello, I'm a civil engineer, but I'm a bit of a novice in the project, can you tell me if I have any mistakes or mistakes in the sample project I have added, I would like to benefit from your experience.

* First of all, your upper rigid basement floor is faulty, it will be -2 according to your project. * Your staircase has been marked as an independent solution option, but the stair loads have not been added to the system. * If I were you, I would try to make the beams all the time. Example:Ground floor; I make k14-k15 k16 beams in the same size and continuously. Thus, the ladder will step on the k15 beam. * In such a system, I would recommend a suspended ceiling rather than laying low. Already within 32 cm you will not be able to solve some things in terms of installation. Unless there's an architectural reason why your low floors are this big, I recommend breaking them up. * In addition, if there is no architectural problem in the beams sitting on the column, I recommend averaging the beams over the columns. Example: k32, k38 * In rib flooring, balconies cannot be designed as a single rib. You have to make the balcony flooring continuously or turn it around with beams. D19, D11 * While still a matter of debate, I am in favor of transferring the loads of the ribs to the short beams. Apart from the possibility of deflection due to the length, it is also a disadvantage that it will carry all the loads. * Do you need live loads in the attic? Are the fixed loads that much too? You have the answer. * The thickness of your stair landing floor is insufficient. Your slab, which is cantilevered, does not meet the deflection requirement. * Please review the columns that do not meet the deflection condition of your K13 beam and have column beam shear safety problems.

Back