beam ab error

damlaozgur

Hello, I can't solve the clamping length (ab) error in a single beam in my project. I followed the previously shared steps in the forum, but it didn't work. I'm adding the project. I'll be happy if you can help me. Thanks
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hello TBDY 7.4.3.1 Beam clamping length control (ab) is not provided for beams inserted into the curtains in the short direction. The a distance condition in the control is not met. ( a >= 0.4lb ) Rebar diameter used in beams can be reduced to provide a distance a. If you remove the Ø16 used in the beams in the reinforcement selection dialog and analyze using a maximum diameter of Ø14, the problem is resolved. If you want, you can edit manual reinforcement only in beams with ab error. or you need to increase the curtain thickness.

When I select max Ø14, the error disappears as you said, but unfortunately the same error persists when I try to release it and fix it manually. Thank you for your interest, it will be healthier to apply the reinforcement method I chose first.

In case you change manual rebars, you have to analyze again. In addition, you need to take quantity for ab checks. This will be fixed in the next version.

Yes, I didn't pay attention in the first report I received, I realized later when I wanted to check the beam reinforcements. It would be even better if added. Thank you very much for your interest and support. I've experienced it too, thanks.

Back