BASIC ANALYSIS OPTION

I was having serious problems with the Beamless Raft Foundation solution. Even Hakan's advice (increasing the base area) was not enough to be a solution ;) ;) I'm sure many users were having trouble with this issue. I hope we can achieve appropriate results with the new method. As we see that the deficiencies are corrected, our morale improves a bit. I hope that the missing issues will be completed in the near future and made available to the users.

"Bolvadinim":yekqr6xj" said:
I was having serious problems with the Raft Without Beam Basic solution. Even Hakan's advice (increasing the base area) was not enough to help ;) ;) I'm sure many users were having trouble with this. I hope with the new method We can achieve appropriate results.As we see that the deficiencies are corrected, our morale improves a bit. I hope that the missing issues will be completed and made available to the users in the near future.. I wish IdeYAPI success..
When I solve my old projects in the new version, it is a relief and even a basic There is a significant decrease in their thickness. We should celebrate the successful work of IDE. I hope you will share the same opinion.

There are improvements as far as we can see. But it has not reached us yet. We're looking at what you've done for now

Back