Additional floor and linear performance analysis

serhatctin

Hello everyone, my colleagues, I have an additional floor project. The project was drawn in 2007. The question I want to ask is, we are subjecting the current structure to performance analysis according to the 2007 regulation, according to which regulation we will solve the additional floor and what is the path I should follow?

Hello there; In the link below, there are evaluations according to the Planned Areas Zoning Regulation and TBDY 2018, and the Ministry's opinion on this subject, I hope it will be useful. (For the said additional floor, according to DBYBHY 2007, the projects have been approved but not licensed; or the relevant municipality will direct you according to the cases such as an additional floor within the scope of the Zoning Peace. If the citizen has applied directly to you to learn about the earthquake status of the building without going to the Municipality. or, even though he wants to go to the official institution, my advice is to solve it according to TBDY 2018. )
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Best regards

Back