About the retrofit project

msaaltun

Hello, I have been preparing Proje one retrofit project for 2 days, but I am having more difficulties than the old version. I even faced many different situations. I request friends who have knowledge about the topic I opened here to help me... 1-) In the old version, while defining the column beam flooring and sheathing concrete class and steel class separately, why is there no such possibility in this version. 2-) Can't the material be defined after the first entry? .. When entering the colon at the first entry, I was given a message, "Define material," in the automatic message. For example, I wrote reinforced concrete and entered the concrete class and steel class. Later, when I wanted to define a different section, I could not define a different material from anywhere else, I could not find it 3-) Kolnon does not draw the sheathing details correctly. While the jacketing of the example is in the -y direction, he turned the u-shape 90 degrees in the drawings and gave the drawings in the X direction. Drawn outside the sheathing column can cause this error. 4-) While drawing the reinforcement curtain, why doesn't he wrap the columns inside and draw the details therein... 5-) In the sheathing, he does not give the anchorage detail and the vertical section, as it does not give in the longitudinal section? How can we get this done? There are many more problems like this for the program... Could the ide structure show an example of preparing a retrofit project visually?

Dear Msaaltun, 1-2- You can define a building material at any stage in your project and assign this created material to a carrier element of your choice. To do this, click on the display configuration line from the Display menu. In the window that opens, select the bottom image and click OK. A window layout will open on the screen, including the Structure Tree Window. Right-click on the Build Tree Window/Materials row. Click on Add item from the drop-down menu. Static Material Properties Window will appear. Click OK after specifying the concrete and reinforcement class here. You can assign this created material to the desired element and elements. 3- The determination regarding the column mantle stirrup is registered in our work list. 4-The reason why the reinforcement curtain detail is not drawn together with the column may be due to the fact that the panel is not selected as the Reinforcement Curtain. If the problem you are talking about is a different situation, can you explain by giving an example? 5-Column jacket anchorage reinforcements are not automatically drawn at the moment (it wasn't drawn in 5 versions either.) If you are talking about curtain anchor reinforcements, the reason for not drawing it may be that information is not entered in the Connection reinforcement diameter, spacing and length lines in the Panel Settings/Reinforcement Tab. Visual training documents on the subject will be prepared in the future. Thanks for your attention

Back