About 10.59 Version

profesyonel

Hello, After updating the Reinforced Concrete to 10.59. After I import some installed architectures (dwg) into my project, I get an error report that it stopped working while recording. -I get it in all ide files old and new -I get it when I import a full project -Tried different dxf and dwg versions. -No problem when I import a simple floor plan. -I tried many times with many settings while importing. -dwg files were purged and tried in their cleanest form. I'm asking for your help, good forum.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
also during installation visual c++2019 It also gave an error that it failed to load redistrubalteltable. maybe that's why I threw the error, ide file, dwg file completely. I'm dealing with the same issue on 3 different computers. We have been working for a week. In other projects and dwg files, the problem is the same. After importing a loaded dwg or dxf, the program closes on the first save.

After DWG import, we also experienced a shutdown during registration. I was able to save your DWG file after importing it in version 10.20. For now, you can continue on this project. You can continue your project in version 10.59. The problem has been reported to the R&D team.

Back