3d shadow

onderyk

Friends, I have solved idecad in a short time, but I have a problem... it makes a lot of shadows. What should I do to share my visual work here and for support... thank you in advance.

"onderyk":gqm1n1yb" said:
friends I solved idecad in a short time, but I have a problem... it's making a lot of shadows. What should I do to share my visual work here and for support... thank you in advance.
Hello! Upload it to a site like fileserve.com , hotfile.com and add the link to this page Or if you can send it to yasinideyapi@gmail.com I can examine your project. It may be because it is not suitable for the direction you are looking at. The angle of the Sun with the vertical seen in the render dialog is 30 degrees suitable for daytime renderings. You should adjust the angle of the Sun with the horizontal according to the angle you render on the Perspective screen. There is detailed information in the ideCAD Architecture 7 - Render User Guide document. You can download it from the link below .
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Try adding 15 degrees to the angle the sun makes with the vertical and subtracting 30 degrees from the angle it makes with the horizontal at the current settings in the render you received. This way, the sun will illuminate the building roughly from the right behind the camera from your perspective. In your current render it comes right from the balcony front and at a pretty steep angle. In addition, the lights remained active even though it was a daytime render, which makes the render a little bit unrealistic.

Back