WHEN I PUT A COLUMN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CAGE BEAM, THE SPRING FAILED

oguzhanyetik

Hello, I am adding a column to the midpoint of the 24 m span truss beam, the truss values change for the worse. Subheadings cannot afford force. But when I don't put a colon, I get very little error. The value does not change in both conditions, even if I make a support joint that does not transfer moment to the column end that I added in the middle, even if I mark the column end freedoms as not taking moment. A few people on the forum asked the same question, I did what was said, but it did not work. What could I have done wrong? Thank you for your answers.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: KEYS ERROR WHEN I PUT A COLUMN IN THE MIDDLE OF CAGE BEAM Hello; 1- Adjust the slackness of the stability beams that you entered into the truss sub-header to be medium and connect them to the scissor sub-header with cross-end joint. 2- Removing the lovers from being part of the analysis will enable you to design more economically. 3- Connect the middle columns to the lower head of the truss with a wind combination and remove the freedoms you have assigned. If the above operations are performed and analysis is made, it is seen that there is only one cross member insufficiency in the scissors, with a ratio of 1.09. If the middle columns are removed, the same cross member is still insufficient and the ratio is 1.116. It's not about columns. You can make the cross-sections of the cross members for the truss 2*L70*7 instead of 2*L60*6 or you can use s 275 instead of S235.

Re: ERROR ON THE SCISSOR WHEN I PUT A COLUMN TO THE MIDDLE POINT OF THE CAGE BEAM First of all, I would like to thank you for your interest, Ms. Nurgül. I removed the lovers from the analysis model. I combined the stability beam connecting the lower headstock as an end joint by closing their freedoms. I removed the column and the truss lower cap, the wind union structure freedoms. But there is still a problem with the scissors subtitle. Is there an error in data entry? Thank you..
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: KEYS ERROR WHEN I PUT A COLUMN IN THE MIDDLE OF CAGE BEAM Hello; If you download the project I sent you, the arrangements listed in that project were made and after the analysis, the cross member of the trusses was found to be insufficient, it was said to increase the section. Increase the cross-section for the diagonals. At the same time, there are insufficient elements in the upper head, not the lower head. In it, you need to increase the cross section. Use the project below.

Back