The texture I downloaded from the internet looks bad in the render

demir

mr. take it easy, I downloaded a surface from the internet, as seen in the render, the surface edges seem noticeably bad. how can i fix this problem thanks.

Hello, If the area where you define the texture is large and the texture resolution you downloaded is low, your renders will not look good. Make sure that the texture resolution you download from the internet is high. Take it easy, good work..

Hello, The fact that the borders are clear in this way is related to the texture you choose. If you search and download 'tileable texture" from the internet, there will be no sharp transitions you specified. The link below will help you.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Free and Premium Textures 1k - 2k - 4k - 8k - 16k Resolution. Library of Quality High Resolution Textures -----
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The World Is In Our Hands
You Can Create Yourlife

As far as I can comment from the image this texture itself isn't very good, it's not nicely adjusted for tiling side by side. The tone of the right and left is also different, so the joints are very obvious. It has nothing to do with rendering, you can try to adjust the tones of the overlay with an image processing program. Or search the internet for a better quality texture.

Back