The slab will be placed in the middle of the continuous foundation.

enginaar

Greetings, we are constantly drawing the foundation and I want to lay on the upper level (ground floor or basement floor flooring, etc.). I brought the floor level to the lowest level of the column, that is, to the highest level of the foundation. but the program does not accept it, and are there any values, criteria or settings for the filling under the floor covering? thanks in advance...

Re: help as you can see here, a slab will be placed in the middle of the foundation, (I didn't put the big project because it was confusing)

Re: help. At the foundation level, tiling is done using the Raft Laying command after switching from Mould plan mode to Architectural plan mode. In other words, you should design in the form of rafter raft.

Re: help thank you Mr. Emrah for your attention, I tried to solve the problem as raft flooring (10 cm) as you said, but it gives a double reinforcement warning, I think the reinforcements are sufficient (fi16/15 is flat and more as pile for flooring with filling under it). but already)

Re: help there is no problem when I keep the thickness of the raft flooring 15 cm, but why should I make the flooring on the fill 15 cm anyway, the applications are always 10 cm anyway, I guess it doesn't conflict with the calculations at the construction sites or I'm skipping the idecad parts, sorry

Re: help Dear brother, when you are in architectural mode, you define it as a rafter raft. However, when you do this, an unnecessary amount of floor reinforcement will appear, because this time you will have made a raft with beams while the foundation is constantly recovering, and in the program you will need reinforcement and section in minimum pursantages. ....Do you know what Q16/15cm means for flooring? They laugh. What you need to do here is to model as 1 layer up to the top floor of the basement. So you will lay the continuous foundation, you will build the basement curtain on it, you will create your flooring in the formwork plan mode, just like you do on the other floors, not in architectural mode. and you will have made the foundation floor. then you will model the other floors on top of it 1,2,3 etc. how many floors there are.. you will enter the base floor number that you have defined as this rigid basement floor number in the analysis settings (that is, if you have made the zeroth floor, you will enter the base floor there as 0)... my advice to you Let it be the same as the floors on the upper floor, the floor you will throw here. Because in practice, this floor concrete is only a beam. Or it doesn't fill the inside of the curtains, it stays between the columns and curtains and creates a weak link... with good health.

Re: yarııımmm
"ghost_13":1z1jlkgu" said:
Dear brother, you can define it as rafter raft when in architectural mode. But when you do this, an unnecessary amount of floor reinforcement will come out, because this time the foundation is continuous foundation, while rafter raft is not saved. You will have done it and in the program you will need reinforcement and sectioning at minimum pursantages.... Do you know what Q16/15cm means for flooring, they laugh. What you need to do here is to model it as 1 layer up to the top of the basement. In the formwork plan mode, you will create the other floors just like you normally do and you will have made the foundation floor. Then you will model the other floors on top of it 1,2,3 etc. how many floors it has.. You will enter the basement floor number with a rigid top in the analysis settings (that is, if you have made the zeroth floor, you will enter the basement floor number). you will enter the floor 0 there)... my advice to you is the same as the floors on the upper floor. The floor concrete doesn't just fill the inside of the beams or curtains, it stays between the columns and the curtains and creates a weak link... Thank you.
thanks for your comments. Of course, we will make the floors Q8 or 10Q. will this not be possible without defining the basement curtain or should I keep the curtain of the continuation low and define the infill on it, I am a construction site worker, there is no problem with the applications, but I have a problem in designing this project, I need to solve it, and I guess what I said in my last note is that the floors sitting on the fill or the ground are different from normal floors due to negative stress it's natural so it seems like the program accepts 15 cm tiling...

Re: yarııımmm Then you don't have to define a separate floor for basement curtains... Define the global elevations at the values they should be in the floor general settings, based on the foundation base. Give the upper and lower elevations of the panels on the floor where the basement level is located. Define the panels by clicking the columns in sequence. Select the panels you entered and enter the panel settings. Check the "model as shell" and "flooded/non-continuous panel on all floors" options in the "static/reinforced concrete" tab in the panel settings. Define the beam-flooring system at its own elevations, within the same floor. If your foundation system will be raft, analyze with superstructure-foundation interactive solution. I'm attaching a small sample for the subbasement to the message. It will give you an idea.

"ghost_13":3rh1naby" said:
You don't have to define a separate floor for the basement curtains then... Define the global elevations at the values they should be in the floor general settings, based on the base level. Give the upper and lower levels of the panels on the floor where it is located. Define the panels by clicking the columns in order. Enter the panel settings by selecting the panels you entered. Check the "model as shell" and "flooded/non-continued panel on all floors" options in the "static/reinforced concrete" tab in the panel settings. Define the beam-slab system at its own elevations, within the same floor. If your foundation system will be a raft, analyze it with a superstructure-foundation interactive solution. I am attaching a small example for the sub-basement to the message. It will give you an idea.
I don't want to define a sub-basement anyway, a friend who drew the project said that you don't need to define the floor for the foundation in the ide anyway. He said that if you give foal, it doesn't cause any problems in Imo. and there is no need for raft flooring on the base if it is another. Thank you for the sample drawing.

Re: help What if it's a singular basis? :) I have a single storey project with a single base. It says that the thickness cannot be less than 30 cm when the raft flooring is made, and of course, we cannot design a "wicker reinforcement" for this flooring, since it is a raft. Do I necessarily model the subbasement level as a separate floor?

Re: yarııımmm Could you help me how the slab to be made on the filling in this single layer continuous foundation model structure will be applied in practice? So it's not a question about idecad, but I'm looking for ideas from experienced colleagues on how it will work. Let's say I created the beams of the Foundation continuously at the construction site. My foundation size is 50*100 (width 50cm height 100cm) before pouring the concrete of this continuous Foundation, should we leave bars for the flooring that will come over the filling? I hope I was able to explain

Re: yarııımmm If the entire foundation is excavated and continuous foundations are built, first the reinforcements of the foundation beams are prepared and then concrete is poured up to the lower floor level (including lean concrete etc.). Then, raft reinforcements are added and the upper part of the beam and the raft floor concrete are poured together. If possible, in order to reduce settlement, the bottom of the foundations are excavated, molds etc. are made and half concrete is laid as above. In this case, only the edge filling of the continuous beams is made after the half-concrete. In any case, care should be taken to tighten the filling. N. YILMAZ

"NYILMAZ":2x803f9y" said:
If the entire foundation is excavated and continuous foundations are built, first the reinforcements of the foundation beams are prepared, then concrete is poured up to the lower floor level (including lean concrete etc.), then raft reinforcements are added. The upper part of the beam and the raft slab concrete are poured together. If possible, the bottom of the foundations are excavated continuously, formwork etc. is made and half concrete is poured as above. In this case, only the side filling of the continuous beams is made after the half concrete. In any case, care should be taken to tighten the filling. N. YILMAZ
thanks for your answer, we can't do what you said on the field, that is, we cannot pour concrete up to the lower floor level of the foundation beams and then fill, because the iron of the part whose concrete is not poured prevents filling (for example, the vehicle that will fill cannot pass over those irons) In other words, is there any other method for this in practice? It will not be connected with the basic foundation, how logical it would be. have a good day

Back