The largest m value in risky building analysis reports

Re: LARGEST M VALUE Hello; In risky building analysis, when the axial compressive force on the columns is greater than the pressure capacity, the moment capacity is zero due to the column interaction curve. This is the main reason why the value of m is very large here. Since there are very low concrete classes such as concrete class C5 C10 in risky building analysis, the concrete compressive strength Ac*fck value (I wrote the approximate formula without considering the reinforcements) is also low. For example, the picture below shows the interaction curve of a column. Here, let's assume that the compressive capacity of the column is about 60 tf under tension and about 130 tf under pressure. The axial force and moment interaction of this column can only be written between these two values. When these values are exceeded, the capacity of the column will already be exceeded and the moment capacity will be calculated as zero by the program. In this case, the value of m is very high. Best regards...

Re: The largest M value csb is causing trouble because the m value is too much. The file cannot be loaded because it is larger than 4 mb. I am sending you the drive link.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: Maximum M value Hello; I also reviewed your project. Because of the answer I gave above, this large m value comes out. In the project, the moment capacity could not be calculated because the axial strength of the columns was less than the axial force acting on the columns, due to the very small size of the columns and the very low concrete class. In this case, the columns collapse due to the axial force. I got the necessary note on this subject. Information about this situation, which is caused by the axial capacity of the columns, will be given in future updates. Best regards...

Back